Any update / news on Matt Hughes or BJ Penn?

BJ training for remach with fat hawaaiin bar guy.
You mean the trilogy fight? He already won the rematch that same night but this thing needs to be settled once and for all!! Lol

There hasn't really been any news on Matt Hughes since the restraining order was filed by his wife, aside from Colby mocking him for the train accident after the Robbie fight. Some fans were disgusted by it, and some were like meh he was a total dick himself anyway. Matt, for his part, had a pretty classy response right before Colby's fight with Usman.

There has been almost nothing from Penn since he was released by the UFC after that bar fight in which he got KO'd. He gave one small interview, I believe with his own site, and then has stayed out of the news since. Which is a very good thing.

BJ asked Mark and Matt Hughes to run a train on his wife behind the barn while he watched.

The joke works on 3 levels. I hope you appreciate it TS.

WTF is wrong with you?

I got no idea what you are talking about.

If I have missed something in the last six months that is so terrible that it shouldn't be talked about on a public forum then PM and let me know. If not maybe take the weirdo behaviour elsewhere mate.
I clicked on here because I was interested as well. But once one person attacks a lot of the others join in for some reason. Best to not confront the keyboard warriors we have here. They are a lost cause. Abandon the thread while you can. Sadly, it is lost.

I clicked on here because I was interested as well. But once one person attacks a lot of the others join in for some reason. Best to not confront the keyboard warriors we have here. They are a lost cause. Abandon the thread while you can. Sadly, it is lost.

yeah that was @HHJ

honestly I had / have no idea why he was being such a prick. For the time it took him to spew that bile he coulda brought something worthwhile to the table.

anyways I had some time and found this just now:

Pretty moving stuff. I will have to find the time to find and watch the film they talk about. Amazing to see Matt’s smile and spirit shine though, and for him to be walking and operating his body. Mentions his his wife not ‘ex wife’ so hopefully by the sound of that, that situation has improved too. A real reminder to appreciate everything we have

As for BJ Pen all I could find was that he had a sloppy drunken fight in the carpark of a scummy StripClub, I choose not to judge him nor post the vid.

Hey guys, I've been out of the loop for a bit.

Any news on how Matt's recovery has been? Things getting any better?
Reconciled with his wife? I really hope it's going well for the guy

Any what about Penn? he was having some dramas... What's the go?

Probably be fighting mcgregor next

Be a stepup from cerrone

I follow BJ on instagram. On Dec 14th, he had a birthday party. Then on Dec 20th, he was hanging out with Makua Rothman. Matt Hughes actually commented on the 12/20 picture saying "Hey, brother". Another guy commented "Get off the blow and stop getting beat up". Then he appeared to be hanging out with his daughters on Dec 27th.

I lost him after the 27th though...

I'd go check Matt Hughes's instagram, but I hate his face and don't want to look at it

yeah that was @HHJ

honestly I had / have no idea why he was being such a prick. For the time it took him to spew that bile he coulda brought something worthwhile to the table.

Pretty moving stuff. I will have to find the time to find and watch the film. Amazing to see Matt’s smile and spirit shine though, and for him to be walking and operating his body. Mentions his his wife not ‘ex wife’ so hopefully by the sound of that, that situation has improved too. A real reminder to appreciate everything we have

As for BJ Pen all I could find was that he had a sloppy drunken fight in the carpark of a scummy StripClub, I choose not to judge him nor post the vid.

All I ever saw in this forum since Matt's accident is that he deserved it,and people literally got pleasure from his continued suffering. I saw the thread and looked it as a re opening of wounds. Hell,even if there was positivity about Matt's recovery you'd be lucky to hear anyone happy about it. Matt might be a flawed character,he certainly dont derserve this. Theres NO reason for people to wish him ill after all thats happened already. Its been a really ugly thing about this forum. If its a legit wanting to know,i apologize,but trust me its better off not bothering with it,you cant have an objective conversation about Hughes here it seems.

I follow BJ on instagram. On Dec 14th, he had a birthday party. Then on Dec 20th, he was hanging out with Makua Rothman. Matt Hughes actually commented on the 12/20 picture saying "Hey, brother". Another guy commented "Get off the blow and stop getting beat up". Then he appeared to be hanging out with his daughters on Dec 27th.

I lost him after the 27th though...

I'd go check Matt Hughes's instagram, but I hate his face and don't want to look at it

thanks man, that’s cool. Glad BJ is getting to see his daughters, and that’s hella cool that Matt commented on his IG. I never thought to look there, but will now

All I ever saw in this forum since Matt's accident is that he deserved it,and people literally got pleasure from his continued suffering. I saw the thread and looked it as a re opening of wounds. Hell,even if there was positivity about Matt's recovery you'd be lucky to hear anyone happy about it. Matt might be a flawed character,he certainly dont derserve this. Theres NO reason for people to wish him ill after all thats happened already. Its been a really ugly thing about this forum. If its a legit wanting to know,i apologize,but trust me its better off not bothering with it,you cant have an objective conversation about Hughes here it seems.

ok got it man, I didn’t know.

If they have seen that footage and still feel that way I feel sorry for them. It really shook me up. Dana wasn’t the only one with tears.

yeah that was @HHJ

Pretty moving stuff. I will have to find the time to find and watch the film they talk about. Amazing to see Matt’s smile and spirit shine though, and for him to be walking and operating his body. Mentions his his wife not ‘ex wife’ so hopefully by the sound of that, that situation has improved too. A real reminder to appreciate everything we have

Thanks for posting this as I hadn't seen it. I've always been a Matt Hughes fan, yeah I know he's not perfect but which of us are. Pleased to see he's doing as well as can be expected after the incident, plus despite all the shit Dana gets he's really stepped up for a guy who hadn't fought for the company for nearly a decade.

Thanks for posting this as I hadn't seen it. I've always been a Matt Hughes fan, yeah I know he's not perfect but which of us are. Pleased to see he's doing as well as can be expected after the incident, plus despite all the shit Dana gets he's really stepped up for a guy who hadn't fought for the company for nearly a decade.
100%
Dana is another guy,who done alot of shit we dont like,but also done alot of good,not a job you wanna have if you wanna be loved but it gotta be done

Back