any UFC champs/ex champs that are/were bachelors and never linked to any significant others?

GSP had many significant others
sn.jpg
GuyontheRight.jpg

Probably better riddim then Randy:

2ahdqu8.gif~c200

Thinly veiled attempt to target GSP and his sexuality, eh, TS?

Is TS is looking for confirmed bachelors?

Yo TS has a point, everybody ripping on him is just trying to infer that they're somehow too cool to pay attention to fighters being in relationships lol

that's because shertards want to think they are better than tmz, but they are not

i know your game TS, someone said it before, i fully support you getting in on that action lol

but really i think it depends on ones personality and values and such, a man without family has time to train and all but does he have to same drive to win seeing as the family man has an actual obligation to his family to feed and provide for them? i do not know.

Yeah i believe GSP is a homo if that's what you're asking TS

I know he's had his share of hoes but I'm not sure if he has had anything long term

methodgetsluke-rockhold-01-23-2015-10-50-4-462-769x1024.jpg

Did you see her? I think he'd rather not have a belt than to be sleeping in same bed as her. I thought it was his mom and not his wife in his videos

Yes but he did a whole i want my belt and my wife back and i think they may now be back together

I have noticed that when fighters talk about their kids, they start declining quickly

Back