any UFC champs/ex champs that are/were bachelors and never linked to any significant others?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
when Rockhold was going at Weidman saying that he's a better fighter because he has no family obligation, it got me thinking is there really a negative correlation between being a family man and a MMA fighter?

are there any prominent champs who was never linked to any public relationship or had any significant others of note? any confirmed bachelors amongst champs/ex champs?

TS is a gold digger. There is no other reason why anyone would want to know this.

I think I know what you're asking OP...not that there's anything wrong with that...

landscape-1446748816-showbiz-jerry-springer-show-drama.jpg

Big tim never settled down, just banged bitches with the belt on and is a 5 time UFC champ.

It concerns me that people actually know the answer to this question, let alone it being asked in the first place

Dom Cruz?
GSP?
Sage Northcutt recently got a milf

Yo TS has a point, everybody ripping on him is just trying to infer that they're somehow too cool to pay attention to fighters being in relationships lol

Fedor and Silva are both family men and they're in every GOAT discussion. I think it's more about being able to manage multiple things at once. Some people can't focus well on their career and a family at the same time. It wouldn't be any different with fighting I'd imagine.

How would this mean anything? I think the fact that they have something to fight for negates the fact that they have nothing on the line.

when Rockhold was going at Weidman saying that he's a better fighter because he has no family obligation, it got me thinking is there really a negative correlation between being a family man and a MMA fighter?

are there any prominent champs who was never linked to any public relationship or had any significant others of note? any confirmed bachelors amongst champs/ex champs?

At least Rockhold pulls no punches with the women...asking spit or swallow on the first date rules out a lot of women that probably aren't a good fit for you.

Back