Any TV shows similar to Dexter?

You might like Three's Company.

Everyone who truly looks deep into that show knows Mr. Chicken was a serial killer and the main characters fears of being caught for having them all stay there made them fail to see that.

Keep an eye out on NBC's HANNIBAL.

The series will focus on the early relationship between Hannibal Lecter (Mads Mikkelsen) and FBI agent Will Graham (Hugh Dancy). No broadcast date yet.

lecter.jpg

That picture alone makes me want to watch the whole series

has The Following (Kevin Bacon serial killer one) started yet??

has The Following (Kevin Bacon serial killer one) started yet??

Not yet. It will premiere on January 21st on Fox.

Looking forward to that also.

For those that haven't seen The Following trailer yet:

im a big dexter fan (havent seen season 7 yet) but i recently caught up on breaking bad over my vacation

its awesome, ts u really need to give it another shot

one of the best shows

im a big dexter fan (havent seen season 7 yet) but i recently caught up on breaking bad over my vacation

its awesome, ts u really need to give it another shot

one of the best shows
I remember seeing the promos and previews for when Breaking Bad didn't start airing yet and I was hooked. Watched the first episode when it aired on AMC and never looked back. Has become my favorite television series I've ever watched

Chuck

Nothing about the shows is similar, but they both are shows that are titled after the first name of the lead character.

So they're similar in that regard.

Chuck

Nothing about the shows is similar, but they both are shows that are titled after the first name of the lead character.

Yep. you you might also like Hannah Montana.

lol. Homeland is similar to Dexter in that it took a massive nosedive in quality pretty quickly

Chuck

There's another similarity, Yvonne Strahovski is on both shows.

See, they're practically the same show!

death_note.jpg

I'd recommend reading the manga, but if that's not your thing there's an anime version too.

Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Falling Skies

Not similar to Dexter, just decent shows that I enjoy.

Ive never heard of Falling Skies before, what is it about?

It's a show about an alien invasion on Earth. My wife and I enjoy it, though don't expect the "substance" of a show like Dexter or Breaking Bad.

Back