Any tips from Bottom Side Control

SGrulez1

White Belt
Reaction score
Bottom side control is my worst position. Im better whem im mounted or have my back taken. I always no what to do there. I know the old re-guard move, but it never seems to work. Anyone know anything to help me out? Subs, sweeps, transitions, anthing that could help.

Bridge and shrimp man, bridge and shrimp.

Bottom side control is my worst position. Im better whem im mounted or have my back taken. I always no what to do there. I know the old re-guard move, but it never seems to work. Anyone know anything to help me out? Subs, sweeps, transitions, anthing that could help.

hand on hip elbow inside other across the neck on the shoulder hip out and regain guard

and 2 more i can't explain haha. one is like a hip out. hip heist to a single to a double

then a double scoop. and you come out under and out.. really vague sorry. can be finished with a choke.

Most important for me is to use my near arm on opponent's bicep to block the shoulder of justice.

I like to immediately go to turtle and roll before my opponent can seatbelt .

I've always jailbroken. If I had the BJ GSP fight gif to show I would, but jailbreaking always worked for me. I'm flexible as hell too so that might help me.

Don't let them crossface you. Always have the near hand protecting the head.

use the turkey bacon wrap from stoner control yo then take his back and do da double chicken wing from the side whore position

Or atleast thats what eddie bravo said.

Back