Any Tinder Success Stories? If So,How?

I think he mentioned he got "butt sechs" in another thread he created as well. Haaa.

Well when a girl gives up the butt, I am most definitely creating a thread about it.

What are you doing here.. :D

These kidz..

Cliff notes:

Hard 9 gets banged out by pretty boys or rich older men.

Classic hypergamy.

Hard 9 is 29 and wants to play homemaker now, babies and marriage.

SMV crash is coming!

Molyneux describes business as being about generating new leads not the specific sale.

Dating is the same. Lots of no. Generating a free thinker is sifting through stupidity. The sale or sex isn't time to put feet up. You must keep generating leads and prospects.

The truth is if not for declining SMV people wouldn't change.

This whole Tinder thing was before my time. I am just wondering if its really easier than just approaching girls in real life.
It seems there is a lot of competition on Tinder how is that easier than just chatting up someone you meet in the gym, coffee shop or in college?

I mean sending all those messages to different girls seems like a lot of work and annoying as well. And if you get to meet one you might still not like here or she looks different.

I rather just ask a girl irl to go for a drink, then smash. easy as 1-2-3. but then again i work aound a lot of women, and when not at work i would rather be in my garage or the pub. women dont fascinate me too much anymore

I rather just ask a girl irl to go for a drink, then smash. easy as 1-2-3. but then again i work aound a lot of women, and when not at work i would rather be in my garage or the pub. women dont fascinate me too much anymore

Funny how that happens as one ages. When I was younger, I'd tolerate a lot for some prime pussy. Now, in my mid-30s, I'd rather pass than put in effort.

Funny how that happens as one ages. When I was younger, I'd tolerate a lot for some prime pussy. Now, in my mid-30s, I'd rather pass than put in effort.

Yep, im 30. Even three years ago pussy was teh only thing on my mind, lately i just -dont- care as much. Id rather be fixing some shit w my brother or redoing my basement or working on my car then chasing some skank. Of course this means i get laid less but i think i am overall happier. Chasing pussy like its your job can get tiring. Real tiring.
Maybe its just a phase, but only time will tell.

Thanks dude. I will checkout.

I was beta to the max as a teen. Raised to be a nice boy. Father was in the picture fortunately. I think when you are taught of women being one way and then you have a reality check as in seeing something entirely different it's a mind fuck.

For instance, a woman saying not like that but getting destroyed by a train if men. Kitten for a certain man and a cunt to others. States the type of guy she wants vs men she gets banged by.

I once picked up a girl that later went on a tangent about being content 8f she was a mom and the guy wasn't in the picture. Obviously I lost her # and sometime later in comes the drunk dial. Lesser men easily manipulated would come running. Do not want.

It's a cold world man. I never would have believed it in my teens that women would jump off one dick as booty call and side piece and onto the next one. I wouldn't believe married women would fuck around on their houseband or making him into a cuck. I remember inbox msgs from married women asking me over for "coffee" or watch a movie. My mind is blown and my guard is up.

Yeah. I think some people can enjoy a lasting relationship and others cannot. I feel like I evolved past a certain way of looking at the world. Tinder is a meat house. I think social engineering has placed so much value on women and sex appeal/SMV whereby, reading a book and development of character is negated most times.

Why care? More dudes are around the corner. Free dinners and drinks, free ride, and never a call out. One days it's just over. Can't get the ring. Must date down.

A girl I met at a bar was a bartender and student. I called her out of her being bad at her job. She wrote her # on my bill. We went out. I started seeing her casually. She was a space cadet. Head in clouds. Be glued to her phone and you she is trying to reel dudes. It's whatever. Not my girl. Not her man. Just smash. Start seeing another girl and I drop her even after I agreed to plans. She rages. "Nobody does that to her" lol

Years laters, here she us single white mom with baby + 80lbs heavier. Her social media reeks of victimhood tangents that men are evil. It's comical.

I dunno your take on dating. I extend the olive branch and proceed with or without.

If you count going to clubs, getting bottle service while I have them grind on me a date then sure I take them on dates. Dinner they pay half. Movies they pay half.. My last serious gf we just hung out at my penthouse and did Netflix and chill.

This whole Tinder thing was before my time. I am just wondering if its really easier than just approaching girls in real life.
It seems there is a lot of competition on Tinder how is that easier than just chatting up someone you meet in the gym, coffee shop or in college?

I mean sending all those messages to different girls seems like a lot of work and annoying as well. And if you get to meet one you might still not like here or she looks different.

Sending canned messages to a bunch of women isn't any harder than posting on sherdog.. I'll be honest though, to drown in women you either need to be top in one of three categories
1. Game
2. Social status (money)
3. Looks

If you count going to clubs, getting bottle service while I have them grind on me a date then sure I take them on dates. Dinner they pay half. Movies they pay half.. My last serious gf we just hung out at my penthouse and did Netflix and chill.

I can see that but I noticed real catches want to date. They want the real deal. Netflix and chill works for majority of girls if you are a specific guy (rich or hot). After its a chit show.

Sending canned messages to a bunch of women isn't any harder than posting on sherdog.. I'll be honest though, to drown in women you either need to be top in one of three categories
1. Game
2. Social status (money)
3. Looks

I can do pickup/cold approach, tinder, be rich or ridiculously attractive. You still must sift through nonsense. It is annoying. Still there is no alternative. Waiting is too passive. Money is a poor substitute for character. Why tell a woman that? I don't think it is wise and if rich I wild never show it.

I just came back from Phuket, matched with a female cab driver on Tinder and made her drop me to the airport as a date. I made out with her at the airport. I would have missed the flight otherwise I think I had a good chance of fucking her at the airport.

Buddy of mine went onto his wife's computer several years back to google something, up popped a bunch of Adultfriendfinder website links. Turns out his wife had been into the swinger scene and also had a steady affair going on with a dude that had been at their wedding. He's heartbroken, ends the marriage and spends a few years off women.

Decides it's time to get back into things, downloads tinder, gets a few matches and ends up banging this much younger girl. Condom breaks, she ends up getting pregnant, she goes from cool to crazy in zero flat. She ends up wanting to keep the kid who was born last week. She had this whole narrative of things working out perfectly between them once she had the child.

The guy has had the worst luck in the past few years, feel so bad for him.

Your last line is so true. I have a love/hate relationship with it and can't wait to be off of it, but the beauty of it is the convenience.

Using your scenarios, at the gym, I'm there to workout, plus there aren't always attractive women there. Not in college, and again, coffee shops aren't always full of attractive women. Same goes for any place you substitue, and for me, I just never liked leaving things up to chance, especially when each supplement the other. I may see a girl today I want to get with, then again I may not...or I could just get on my phone, find a few and see where it goes.

Also, there's the fact that you can tailor what it is you're looking for easier. Right now, I'm only looking for something casual and consistent. I let that be known, and I get matches that are out for something similar. I've been in this boat before, but I feel bad chatting up a girl, getting her to fall for me, only to tell her after a few encounters that I'm not looking for a girlfriend.

Long story, short: I don't like leaving things like this up to chance.

Anyone else see their taken/married friend on there? Isnt that some shit.

One of my friends got a tinder bitch pregnant and had to marry her. Be careful out there fellas.

People have exploited Pokemon GO to meet chicks so I hear..
kind of related to using an app to get action.

If their profile says "not looking for hookups," then she is probably fresh out of a relationship and looking for some dick.

Back