Any Tinder Success Stories? If So,How?

A lot of it is just knowing that they'll likely put out anyway and pressing the point for nudes is almost superfluous effort IMO. If I can get a woman to meet up for drinks or something with me, I like my chances of moving it along from there. Granted, I don't always aim for the stars in my choices though.

Finding career women who are really just interested in a hookup with much hassle is where it's at and bumble readily provides them. If you're unfamiliar with the app, the woman has to message you first. Those women are seriously DTF.

Heard of it. Never used it though. Part of the game for me is testing their boundaries. I'm not really into S&M but kind of am (grey zone) and tell these women I want to tie them to the bed, handcuff them etc just to see what they say.

Heard of it. Never used it though. Part of the game for me is testing their boundaries. I'm not really into S&M but kind of am (grey zone) and tell these women I want to tie them to the bed, handcuff them etc just to see what they say.

I say chit buy verbally or I suggest something ambiguous. Never through text. Furthermore s&m is illegal in most states and women love a victim narrative after they fail to get the ring or commitment. Jhmeshi was a prime example. Past SMV. Can get smashed. Can't get a alpha to commit. Cries wolf.

As for success story; pickup cute blonde. Get Starbucks coffee with her. 45min hang turned into all night. She got weird shortly afterward. Never bothered again with her. Cute but weird. Typical why a girl would use it. Most are in balling off dudes and skiing down cawk mountain in peak SMV. Crave alpha male smash and dash. It generates a powerful emotional response but it's short lived. She can't maintain it and alphas can always smash younger and hotter.

I say chit buy verbally or I suggest something ambiguous. Never through text. Furthermore s&m is illegal in most states and women love a victim narrative after they fail to get the ring or commitment. Jhmeshi was a prime example. Past SMV. Can get smashed. Can't get a alpha to commit. Cries wolf.

As for success story; pickup cute blonde. Get Starbucks coffee with her. 45min hang turned into all night. She got weird shortly afterward. Never bothered again with her. Cute but weird. Typical why a girl would use it. Most are in balling off dudes and skiing down cawk mountain in peak SMV. Crave alpha male smash and dash. It generates a powerful emotional response but it's short lived. She can't maintain it and alphas can always smash younger and hotter.

Had a random come with me on a week long road trip. Banged her every single night. Dropped her back off to her apt in NYC. Never spoke to her again. Few weeks later...+ pregnancy test lol. Can't make that shit up. Too bad she didn't know my address or name, sent her some money for an abortion bc I felt bad. Saw her profile again on the site. New pics, new everything. Re-vamped for for cock carousel 2.0!

Had a random come with me on a week long road trip. Banged her every single night. Dropped her back off to her apt in NYC. Never spoke to her again. Few weeks later...+ pregnancy test lol. Can't make that shit up. Too bad she didn't know my address or name, sent her some money for an abortion bc I felt bad. Saw her profile again on the site. New pics, new everything. Re-vamped for for cock carousel 2.0!

My msg reeks of cynicism but I don't need disillusionment.

Are you mgtow?

I am aware but I don't follow any particular idiology. I refute marriage though as I see no value in bringing state into my relationships.

I avoid single mom's.

I just see a lot of crazy and I notice that the girls play the good girl act and put it on real thick in late 20s. Skiing through cawk mountain in peak SMV but time to play homemaker once alphas stop calling.

I got dialed by a girl I picked up years ago quite recently. No thanks. It's just no way I am involving myself. If things don't work women love the "carousel "and if preggers already be fast to play that game.

That's your baby.

Dna or did not happen.

I was fucking sone young girl early 20s. Saw pics/snaps online with dudes or partying. Cool. Not my girl. When I started smashing other girls she tried to play the victim lol

Female nature 2016.

Jammed a few girls from it

Whoever said two phones is right. One for the sluts, one for the whores

My msg reeks of cynicism but I don't need disillusionment.

Are you mgtow?

I am aware but I don't follow any particular idiology. I refute marriage though as I see no value in bringing state into my relationships.

I avoid single mom's.

I just see a lot of crazy and I notice that the girls play the good girl act and put it on real thick in late 20s. Skiing through cawk mountain in peak SMV but time to play homemaker once alphas stop calling.

I got dialed by a girl I picked up years ago quite recently. No thanks. It's just no way I am involving myself. If things don't work women love the "carousel "and if preggers already be fast to play that game.

That's your baby.

Dna or did not happen.

I was fucking sone young girl early 20s. Saw pics/snaps online with dudes or partying. Cool. Not my girl. When I started smashing other girls she tried to play the victim lol

Female nature 2016.

I'm aware of all of the redpill/MGTOW stuff. However, the book that was enlightening to me was by Dr. Robert Glover - No More Mr Nice Guy. He is a Ph.D in Marriage and Family Therapy. My mom was narcisistic and my father died pre-maturely. Had a lot of resentment, anger, frustration growing up. I'm well versed with human psychology/psychiatry. I'm a free loving spirit, in the moment type of person which is why I have great short term relationships with latinas which always end up in a crazy mess. I have naturally high EQ but I've found I have to 'act' a lot of the times probably because I hit a lot of criteria for NPD, ASPD.

This sums up my opinion on relationships. They come and go, enjoy it while it lasts.

I'm aware of all of the redpill/MGTOW stuff. However, the book that was enlightening to me was by Dr. Robert Glover - No More Mr Nice Guy. He is a Ph.D in Marriage and Family Therapy. My mom was narcisistic and my father died pre-maturely. Had a lot of resentment, anger, frustration growing up. I'm well versed with human psychology/psychiatry. I'm a free loving spirit, in the moment type of person which is why I have great short term relationships with latinas which always end up in a crazy mess. I have naturally high EQ but I've found I have to 'act' a lot of the times probably because I hit a lot of criteria for NPD, ASPD.

Thanks dude. I will checkout.

I was beta to the max as a teen. Raised to be a nice boy. Father was in the picture fortunately. I think when you are taught of women being one way and then you have a reality check as in seeing something entirely different it's a mind fuck.

For instance, a woman saying not like that but getting destroyed by a train if men. Kitten for a certain man and a cunt to others. States the type of guy she wants vs men she gets banged by.

I once picked up a girl that later went on a tangent about being content 8f she was a mom and the guy wasn't in the picture. Obviously I lost her # and sometime later in comes the drunk dial. Lesser men easily manipulated would come running. Do not want.

It's a cold world man. I never would have believed it in my teens that women would jump off one dick as booty call and side piece and onto the next one. I wouldn't believe married women would fuck around on their houseband or making him into a cuck. I remember inbox msgs from married women asking me over for "coffee" or watch a movie. My mind is blown and my guard is up.

This sums up my opinion on relationships. They come and go, enjoy it while it lasts.

Yeah. I think some people can enjoy a lasting relationship and others cannot. I feel like I evolved past a certain way of looking at the world. Tinder is a meat house. I think social engineering has placed so much value on women and sex appeal/SMV whereby, reading a book and development of character is negated most times.

Why care? More dudes are around the corner. Free dinners and drinks, free ride, and never a call out. One days it's just over. Can't get the ring. Must date down.

A girl I met at a bar was a bartender and student. I called her out of her being bad at her job. She wrote her # on my bill. We went out. I started seeing her casually. She was a space cadet. Head in clouds. Be glued to her phone and you she is trying to reel dudes. It's whatever. Not my girl. Not her man. Just smash. Start seeing another girl and I drop her even after I agreed to plans. She rages. "Nobody does that to her" lol

Years laters, here she us single white mom with baby + 80lbs heavier. Her social media reeks of victimhood tangents that men are evil. It's comical.

I dunno your take on dating. I extend the olive branch and proceed with or without.

messaged this girl on tinder a few months ago and banged her, then she wanted to date so ive ignored her ever since

I don't like that people are getting girlfriends off tinder. It was intended for casual hook-ups. Stop making it uncool, TS.
And Facebook was intended only for current college students. Money talks....

after reading this thread i wonder why tinder wasnt around when i was in my early 20's, you guys are lucky. However, stop hating women boys you guys are just the male version of them. Maybe i'm behind the times as im married with kids in my mid thirties but i would bet there are plenty of women who are not on tinder looking for one night stands.

TS do you whine to the ladies about your experience in basic training a decade ago like you do to us? Because that would probably explain your lack of success.

It doesn't matter what you say. Like what they said already... It's a # game. Get a reaponse, get the #, text via WhatsApp/facebook and get some.

This gal is a Lawyer and she's a feminist. Still submissive.
View attachment 124243

e2d278c546432c8b0a30ce8982752deb56d0249aff996c923378fdf2524a5981.jpg

I'm so glad I'm not in the dating scene - I don't have the patience for shit like this.

The point of this thread was for TS to brag about getting his butt secksed.

I think he mentioned he got "butt sechs" in another thread he created as well. Haaa.

Well when a girl gives up the butt, I am most definitely creating a thread about it.

I think he mentioned he got "butt sechs" in another thread he created as well. Haaa.

Well when a girl gives up the butt, I am most definitely creating a thread about it.

I'm inclined to believe TS is the catcher.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back