Any site have betting lines for Hendricks-Ellenberger ?

if Story can outwrestle Hendricks, Ellenberger can as well..

see what i did there. ellenberger has the better mma-adapted wrestling and i believe is a slightly better striker than hendricks. i believe berger will be the slight favorite..

I think Hendricks will be the favorite, just based off recent performances. But this is a very winnable fight for Jake. I think he does have the better striking and good enough wrestling. If Hendricks can't get the 1 minute KO, he usually looks mediocre in his decision wins.

I think Hendricks would open as a very slight favorite and he would be bet down to like -150 or -160. His stock is very high right now compared to Jake who still has that loss to Kampmann lingering in alot of people's minds.

if hendricks beats ellenberger, the shot goes to him no question

if ellenberger beats hendricks and maia beats fitch, it should go to maia.

only if fitch and ellenberger win should it go to ellenberger.

no way, it definitely goes to ellenberger. three wins at WW with one of them being slightly controversial over DHK is not enough for Maia to get a title shot when you have guys with winning streaks like burgers in the division. Hendricks wins over fitch, kos, and kampann would be more impressive than that and he hasn't been given shit

if Story can outwrestle Hendricks, Ellenberger can as well..

see what i did there. ellenberger has the better mma-adapted wrestling and i believe is a slightly better striker than hendricks. i believe berger will be the slight favorite..

If Kampmann can KO Ellenberger, Hendricks can as well. Besides, Ellenberger has also lost to Story.

Both have some bad losses in their careers, but I just think both are very deadly. But Hendricks has a better chin IMO. That will make a difference.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ellenberger somehow KO'd Hendricks. Berger is vicious.

I'll give u the franklin u line(trust me, it'll be close)....

Hendricks - 175
Ellenberger +155

If Johny wins he's the most deserving contender in a long while.

Back