Any site have betting lines for Hendricks-Ellenberger ?

Dezolis**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've searched and couldn't find em.

If Ellenberger wins, should he get the next title shot?

I have looked myself and can't find anything so far, that's gonna be a difficult line to figure out.

Honestly after Diaz if Hendericks loses, Ellenberger would make more sense then a Kos or a Fitch again. However if Maia beats Fitch then that would very interesting.

If Ellenberger beats Hendricks I think he would need 1 more win for a title shot.

Yes, of course Ellenberger would get the next shot. He was on a 6-fight winning streak before losing to Kampmann and beating Hendricks who's won 5 in a row is enough to warrant a title shot.

Rory doesn't want to fight GSP, so that basically leaves Maia and Fitch. Both guys would still need 1 more win before they fight GSP, IMO.

if hendricks beats ellenberger, the shot goes to him no question

if ellenberger beats hendricks and maia beats fitch, it should go to maia.

only if fitch and ellenberger win should it go to ellenberger.

if hendricks beats ellenberger, the shot goes to him no question

if ellenberger beats hendricks and maia beats fitch, it should go to maia.

only if fitch and ellenberger win should it go to ellenberger.

No way. If both Maia and Ellenberger win, Jake deserves the shot ten-fold over Maia.

ellenberger should be a slight favorite imo, and if he beats hendricks he should get the next shot. unless gsp is gonna take more time off do ellenberger vs maia

ellenberger should be a slight favorite imo, and if he beats hendricks he should get the next shot. unless gsp is gonna take more time off do ellenberger vs maia

Why? What does Ellenberger do better than Hendricks? Hendricks hits just as hard, arguable has better wrestling and a better chin IMO. Not saying Ellenbergers is bad, but Hendricks took some hard shots from Kos who is a heavy hitter.

Hendricks deserves to be the favorite, but I got teh Berger.

Why do people consider Ellenberger a favorite? If Kampmann can knock him out, Hendricks can as well.

Where are Ellenbergers advantages?

Why do people consider Ellenberger a favorite? If Kampmann can knock him out, Hendricks can as well.

well... hendricks barely scraped by kos and pierce, and ellenberger would certainly be favorites over those guys.

well... hendricks barely scraped by kos and pierce, and ellenberger would certainly be favorites over those guys.

Couldn't they do to Ellenberger what they did to Hendricks? How are you so sure Ellenberger would do better?

Plus, what about the Kampmann fight? Hendricks flatlined him in a minute while Ellenberger got KO'd.

i hope johnny knocks him out. if not it could end up being a gassed fest. i also hope maia chokes the FUCK out of fitch, just because i want to see him take on GSP or nick diaz next.

if Story can outwrestle Hendricks, Ellenberger can as well..

see what i did there. ellenberger has the better mma-adapted wrestling and i believe is a slightly better striker than hendricks. i believe berger will be the slight favorite..

Back