Any sick calls for today?

Dirty Dik

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Unfortunately working in health care for the past 9 years has made me have to choose between what weekend day I want off. Due to my degenerate nature I chose to work every saturday (most ufc fights) to have every Sunday off for NFL 4-5 months of the year.

I pretty much Never get "truly" sick as I am an elite specimen but do decide to call into work 4-6 times a year on a Saturday to watch a good MMA event. Long story short Mr. Diego Sanchez is and always will be my favorite fighter But despite that, this card overall is quite impressive and am really looking forward to it more so than any of the recent ppv's.

diego seems to have lots of fans for a guy with a rudimentary skillset at best.

i guess making crazy faces, acting like a nut and fighting with no regard for your health or future appeals to the masses.

My sig pretty much describes Diego to a T.

I work Saturday nights also it blows, I might be "sick" tonight also

Congrats on being an elite specimen.

Wag of the finger for not showing up to work. Damnit man, you're needed!

Unfortunately working in health care for the past 9 years .

Well that sucks for you mr. Focker............
My wifes a nurse too and she just dvrs tv programs she'd like to see

Nah fortunately don't need to call in sick on a weekend.....or a holiday.....never miss dinner.....never have to be to work before 830am........yes I'm being a dick......

Card is pretty sick tho

i guess making crazy faces, acting like a nut and fighting with no regard for your health or future appeals to the masses.

It's because he has heart and a low level skill set.

If he had natural ability, high level skills, and style, he would be hated on sherdog and everyone would only talk about how he'll never be champ. But since there is little hope for a title run he doesn't put anyone's panties into a bunch.

At least you admit you're a lazy liar. Some people wouldn't own that, you do.

The guy's sig below your comment describes Diego pretty accurately as well.

The guy's sig below your comment describes Diego pretty accurately as well.

The second posts below that, the sig might be the best one to describe Diego

Nope, saving it for the Sunday after UFC 175. I might need some time to recover.

luckily, I don't have to. still on vacation for the next two nights

Back