Any Sherdoggers been in a difficult marriage?

Paying everything for a girl is a terrible foundation to build a marriage on. Do you have to pay alimony?

Much better to date people in your own class.

No alimony, she was smart enough to not want me to have any attachments to her.

Damn, sorry to hear about all of the bullshit some of you guys have gone through.

Im glad I waited till 40 to get married and married someone my age. It's been great since we have the same life goals. It's tough when you're much younger and have two people that may not know what they want out of life yet or are just flat out not ready.

I’ve never been married.

But I lived with my kids mom for 3 years.

It was a case of an unstoppable force meeting an unmovable object.

She was a complete idiot and I was an over the top dick.

She was useless, never held a job, kept a filthy house and didn’t cook or take decent care of the kid. Just slept and smoked pot most of the day and just got fatter and fatter.

I was hardworking and motivated and dedicated to work and education and paying bills but treated her terribly. I was inattentive and disrespectful and mean and abusive.

Nightmare situation, but I was only 21-24 and she was 19-22.

We were just kids.

We’re a lot happier now. I got custody of my boy and he sees mom all the time.
Atleast you had kids young. I find having kids earlier the better. Ppl are having them later and later to the age where women shouldnt be having babies.

My marriage was horseshit. I paid all the bills to help get her through school, she repaid me by cheating on me non stop and once she graduated trying to get me tossed in prison and playing the victim card.

If I saw her on fire on the side of the road, I'd tell he to wait so I can go get more gas.
This is why I prefer being single lol

In a way every marriage is difficult, you gotta work at it every day. What some people endure though is mad.

Yeah, I married my wife at age 19 just because she became pregnant. Both of us Had no intentions of it otherwise.

Initially it was shitty, verbal and physical abuse, adultery, drugs, Alcohol. Shit was wild, but we stayed together for the Kid so the optics would be good and we'd look like a proper family.

Thank god we got our shit together eventually.

Back