Any sherdog lawyers around?

I guess I'm just cheap.

I don't spend a lot on clothes or accessories.

I probably spent $300-400 on sunglasses, but that's only because they're prescription and I didn't have much choice.

It's only 900 in local stores. Everywhere online it's 300ish so it's only 100 bucks extra for your decent pair at 200.

There were plenty of authentic ones sold on ebay for 300ish. I just didn't want to wait for another one to show up at that price, dunce.

Yeah, I'm living outside my means because I don't want to pay triple the premium to get a fancy paper bag and receipt.

I already said filing suit wasn't about the money. There goes your reading comprehension failing you again :rolleyes:

Again, none of this refutes my post at all.

Ebay isn't Craigslist so I don't see how that applies.

If the authentic glasses are within your price range, then buy them at full price or go to a reputable source if you are looking for a discount, again have a look at groupon goods, lots of great deals there, can.

Lastly, I understood your post just fine. Something does not have to be "about the money" to be a complete waste of money. I should add it's also a waste of time and effort and any other resource that you put into it.

You took an L because you bought into a scam. It's embarrassing, especially because you only have yourself to blame. But it's okay. If you follow the easy pointers I gave you, it won't happen again.

Anyone else find it ironic that Fugazy is posting in this thread about buying the real stuff?

You took an L because you bought into a scam.

:icon_lol: Your whole sig is a giant L. 2 losers and 1 about to lose to Conor. I'll sig/account bet you so you can make it 0-3 if you think otherwise.

How is anyone willing to spend so much money on sunglasses...

80% of the worlds eyeglass market is owned by a single company.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxottica

Might as well call the cops to report you were willingly fucked by an Italian stallion named Lux.

Anyone else find it ironic that Fugazy is posting in this thread about buying the real stuff?

He's the guy that talks about living within his means and buying counterfeit louis vuitton/gucci for $10.

How is anyone willing to spend so much money on sunglasses...

80% of the worlds eyeglass market is owned by a single company.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxottica

Might as well call the cops to report you were willingly fucked by an Italian stallion named Lux.

Well I guess I'm safe because Dita isn't owned by them? :rolleyes:

Everything is made in china anyways.

TBH, from what I see, they don't look like they're all that.

Which pair were you trying to buy?

And is it just a "status symbol" thing? You trying to keep up with the Kardashians?

Oh, and how old are you? Just curious.

He's the guy that talks about living within his means and buying counterfeit louis vuitton/gucci for $10.

I'm assuming that he is making a play on my handle, a word which I picked up from Donnie Brasco.

Anyhow, I don't shop on CL. I buy real things from real stores. I certainly don't try to brag about owning designer sunglasses, that's a female trait.

And I'm glad to sig bet you because thats what MMA forums are for.

Xoxo

I'm assuming that he is making a play on my handle, a word which I picked up from Donnie Brasco.

Anyhow, I don't shop on CL. I buy real things from real stores. I certainly don't try to brag about owning designer sunglasses, that's a female trait.

And I'm glad to sig bet you because thats what MMA forums are for.

Xoxo

Guess you're not smart enough to save money buying online.

Sig bet? Not enough balls for account bet? Something something female trait...

That's cool, brah, but who you trying to fuck?

This is the question I want answered.

Plz, Describe to us the man who compels you to buy Fancy accessories in hopes of winning his admiration...

Plz

Guess you're not smart enough to save money buying online.

Sig bet? Not enough balls for account bet? Something something female trait...

Did you miss the part where I mentioned Groupon goods? Reading comprehension, something something...

But, I won't hesitate to walk into an actual store either.

You know, I'm guessing it's difficult to find a bus that will take you straight from the steps of your mom's cellar to a sunglasses hut. Which, of course, is why you save your allowance to buy other men's attention on CL from the safety of your bed.

But it's okay. There's nothing to fear, get out there and get some sun. Buy something from a real store. Meet some guys, hey, you might even lose a pound or two.

;)

Back