Any Sherbros have had a pronblem with Ufc fight pass?

grihenrumet

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can only see fight pass on my computer when I try to see on my smart tv it says '' fight pass content is blocked in your region '' but I'm located in the Us it's very frustrating I tried contacting Ufc but they have Shxxty customer service anyone else had problems with fight pass? I tried deleting the tv app then reinstall but if I can't get the problem fixed I'ma cancel it.

The content you are attempting to view is it like recent content that has just aired on TV?

Or is it just like any content whatsoever?

Are you using a vpn at all on computer or TV?

Do you have a region set on your fightpass account?

Streaming is all good on the laptop. On my TV it is not always reliable. Sometimes I have to re-enter account info. And sometimes it freezes up watching the fight library. Never have a problem with live PPV events. Order through the laptop and just connect to the TV..

BTW I had an issue with logging in a few weeks back and customer service was great for me. They helped me fix it easily. But people do complain a lot about them..

The Fire TV app is slow as sh*t and the sound is usually 3-4 seconds behind. It also freezes every 3 minutes or so, and then i need to pause it and let it load or something for a minute. It's borderline pathetic.

Watching it on my computer is perfect, however.

So, even if you get it to work on your smart tv, i bet you'll end up just watching it on your computer anyway.

Last edited:
I’ve never had any issues. I do recall getting an error message when I trying to watch an event too soon after it aired live. Iirc it was a similar message to what your describing, but it gave me the option of paying full price for it (lol).

Streaming is all good on the laptop. On my TV it is not always reliable. Sometimes I have to re-enter account info. And sometimes it freezes up watching the fight library. Never have a problem with live PPV events. Order through the laptop and just connect to the TV..

Agreed. I stream on my desktop that's HDMI'd to the 100" HD projector. TV Apps are sketchy. I haven't used any in a while but UFC.TV App was difficult to navigate and to actually find the live shit.

The content you are attempting to view is it like recent content that has just aired on TV?

Or is it just like any content whatsoever?
I cant see any content it s frustrating

I have this same exact problem (Massachusetts).I have had to hdmi my computer to the TV.It would be nice if someone figured out this issue.I haven't looked into it or contacted anyone about it cause i'm lazy.

Bro just sign out then log back in it works after, shit happens to me all the time, especially when I try to see the fp prelims

Bro just sign out then log back in it works after, shit happens to me all the time, especially when I try to see the fp prelims

Didn't work the few times I tried that before.

Didn't work the few times I tried that before.
If its telling you it cant display due to region. That is the reason to use a vpn.

I dont know why it would if you live in the states. But i do know a vpn can solve your issue.

ufc is using neulion, the shittiest content delivery network ever.

Fight pass stream sucks on pretty much everything except for my computer. Tried it on xbox one once and it wasn't even watchable lol. Buffering every 20 seconds.

Back