Any sherbros from Sweden here? Visiting Stockholm next week, looking for some advice.

Barteh

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Sup guys. I'm visiting Stockholm next weekend with a friend, from thursday til sunday. Saturday night we're gonna go to the UFC event. Thursday and friday night we'll be free to hopefully enjoy the Swedish nightlife. Any specific places you can recommend for two Dutch guys to go to? Also any other kind of general tips you may have? Public transport, taxis, places to eat, prices of certain things etc. How about opening times of clubs etc.?

Any specific places to find some juicy Swedish cougars?

Hopefully someone can give me some good tips.

Sup guys. I'm visiting Stockholm next weekend with a friend, from thursday til sunday. Saturday night we're gonna go to the UFC event. Thursday and friday night we'll be free to hopefully enjoy the Swedish nightlife. Any specific places you can recommend for two Dutch guys to go to? Also any other kind of general tips you may have? Public transport, taxis, places to eat, prices of certain things etc. How about opening times of clubs etc.?

Any specific places to find some juicy Swedish cougars?

Hopefully someone can give me some good tips.

Ignore all the advice that includes places like Tensta/Rinkeby (the Swedish banlieue). Just go to Stureplan (map here) (tube

I am also going to Sweden, I am leaving tomorrow and meeting with friends in Russia. Can't wait! I have also started to learn Swedish, but it's still really bad compared to my Russian and English. I hope to train at Allstars, see if I can go see Backstrom, Cedenblad and hopefully Gus. I am staying at the Hilton Slussen hotel, so it's not too difficult get there (I hope). Have a good time! I will be there to support my Slavic/Caucasian and the local Swedish homies!

Great post bro. Going to Sture for sure. Hope they let 2 guys enter the clubs without any problems. Or do we need to meet some girls in the line in order to enter the club?

And are those girls into one night stands with 2 7,5/10 facial aesthetics bro's from Amsterdam? Or are they really not that easy just like I have been told.

Of course you're better off with two girls but if you're dressed to the nines and act cool, you could very well get in.

Malin%20Eurenius.jpg

Check more pics of Sturecompagniet girls for inspiration:
http://stureplan.se/bilder/nattklubb/sturecompagniet/2014/09/26

Veel plezier, gast. Ik heb geen idee waar je heen moet. Mousasi FTW!!!

Back