Any sayings you can't stand in Mma/Ufc coverage?

Rose punches Joanna's glove in the rematch as Joanna moves off and back at an angle to create an opening for her own strikes.

Rogan: screaming loud enough for the judges to hear: "OH SHE'S HURT!"

moments later

Joanna sends and elbow as Rose moves in for the kill both missing.

Rogan: softly "Joanna clipped her!"

the fighters separate and there's a moment of pause

Rogan: watches replay of exchange "Looking at the replay she missed."

Fuck you Rogan.

I was thinking specifically about times I heard it on UFC commentary, so I have a slight excuse for my terminology.

Im mostly just giving you a hard time... though I do legitly hate that term. Nothing personal

Rose punches Joanna's glove in the rematch as Joanna moves off and back at an angle to create an opening for her own strikes.

Rogan: screaming loud enough for the judges to hear: "OH SHE'S HURT!"

moments later

Joanna sends and elbow as Rose moves in for the kill both missing.

Rogan: softly "Joanna clipped her!"

the fighters separate and there's a moment of pause

Rogan: watches replay of exchange "Looking at the replay she missed."

Fuck you Rogan.

Ummm... looking at your AV, I'm thinking you took that way too seriously. Rogan makes mistakes as we all do when watching. It wasn't out of hate for the gollum.

"huge shot", when they are commentating on those random WMMA prelim fights that always go to a decision and not a mark on their faces at the end.

Any use of the word 'kid' when Dana talks about a 32 year old fighter, I mean just stop.
This is a US east coast thing. Dana is from Boston. Essentially when Dana says "kid" what he means is "dude"

Ummm... looking at your AV, I'm thinking you took that way too seriously. Rogan makes mistakes as we all do when watching. It wasn't out of hate for the gollum.
If I wanted an opinion from a pile of shit I would visit the WMMA thread.

I’m a big Rogan fan, but it annoys me when he refers to someone as “A motherfuuuucker” on his podcast instead of just calling them a savage, beast, terror, etc.

Buffer announcing an Interm Belt holder as "Undisputed" boils my piss.

That is the literal definition of a disputed title you Fucktard.

I agree with some things already said here like Anik saying "Moraes" stupidly and he beloved "clip". I also really hate this "run it back" trend that's going on. It's almost being used exclusively instead of saying rematch.
What does the "clip" refer to? I also am annoyed by run it back.

Buffer announcing an Interm Belt holder as "Undisputed" boils my piss.

That is the literal definition of a disputed title you Fucktard.
What?! Any example? Lol how could I miss a botch like that

What?! Any example? Lol how could I miss a botch like that

I thought he did it in every Champ Vs I.C. fight and that is why it annoyed me so much it isn't just a simple cock up in one fight.

Though when I wen't looking he didn't do it for Whitiker v Adesenya. Probably because I have been calling him a fucktard before on Sherdog and he doesn't want that smoke with me.

Here he is calling Jose Aldo the undisputed champ with Interim Champ McGregor standing a couple of yards away.

"5 seconds baby........ 5.....4......3......2.... "
during the official weigh-ins. EVERY single event, EVERY single fighter.
No.1 they should all get it by now.
No.2 it does not take a pro photographer 5secs to get one or two still shots of a stationary object. 1 second is enough, and they shouldn't need to be told to hold still for frigging 5seconds every time.
Haha, YES. Exactly. That one annoys me every Embedded.

I like Anik-isms actually.
"Buck 25"
"145 on the nose"
"135 and a hook"
"landing at a pretty good clip"
"Plenty of time with which to work"

There's a couple more I can't think of.

Back