Any sayings you can't stand in Mma/Ufc coverage?

rogan, schwob and sonnen calling every current champion the goat of the division, specially rogan with holloway

On the planet

where the fuck else would they be?

"He's got the guillotine. Its locked in tight John. He's gonna tap" Joe Rogan
Moments later he escapes

Lmao. Man this made me laugh.

Joe Rogan is actually an AWFUL commentator.

This post just revealed it to me, and it’s now revealing the truth behind this Rogan vs. Smith thing. Stephen A. is pretty much the GOAT sports analyst. Rogan is insecure about his actual sports analyst abilities, and it’s showing via his little bitch breakdown over the situation.

when people start claiming “you’re not allowed to speak on (insert sport) because you don’t play/never played” is a clear childish and juvenile response, and one that is completely incorrect. Lost respect for Joe Rogan in this one.

I hate the passive voice Yoda-speak when they put the subject at the end of the sentence. "Circling to the left is Jon Jones." "Finding its mark is Jon's jab."

the beautiful Arianny is with us

for any other ring girl its just the name i.e. Red De La Cruz is here, Vanessa Hansen, Chrisy Blaire etc..
but for Arianny, its always "the beautiful Arianny"

must be in her contract

The term Savage is starting to piss me off. Everybody is a fucking "SAVAGE" these days.

Winningest

Just stop saying it you sound like a 5 year old.

Mike Goldberg saying utilize when he could just say use.
E.g.
"Trying to utilize his stand-up skills is Silva"

“nice leg kick, those are definitely going to take their toll”

The best pound for pound... That shit gets used for almost every 5th fucken fight.

Virtually Identical is one that pisses me off because it isn't Goldie saying it.

Anything bruce buffer says or does.

Virtually identical.

World class..

Anything dana says = lies.

Cruz and DC saying "conventional" stance
<LikeReally5>
its fuckin orthodox!!!

Yes the calling guys studs sounds like they want to see them fuck someone rather than fight someone

also the overuse of that’s all she wrote for fight endings

And rogan screaming into the mic it was an honour to call your fight

On the planet

where the fuck else would they be?
Space force bro
a2qJThwZXEYsUm5ZauoqWW-320-80.jpg

Back