Any Punch Drunk MMA Fighters??

Overeem and Bigfoot are going to be awful in a few years. Probably Arvloski, Big Nog, Cro Cop, Roy Nelson, Mark Hunt, and hell most heavy weights too.
It's sad but that's the price you pay for fighting. I hope technology continues to improve to treat it.

Poor Bigfoot, dude needed to stop fighting about 3 years ago.

i'm no expert, but diego has never had his lights shut off. at least not in a fight. but i guess the constant strikes to the head does cause a good amount of damage. i was always under the impression that losing consciousness is the main reason for becoming punch-drunk.
Not necessarily, constant blows to the head and constant brain bruising over time will inevitably lower your IQ to put it mildly and listening to Diego speak you know hes not quite wit it.

Anybody watch Facing Ali? That thing was like a sliding scale from "perfectly normal" in George Chuvalo to "Just this side of Ali" in Frazier.

Maybe there will be a Facing Anderson in some years. I'm pretty sure Chris Leben has complained of brain stuff.

Don't watch a lot of mma fighter interviws. The worst case I've seen is Goodridge's.

Mir has been KO'd like 10 times.

Overeem as well. These guys cant be doing too great.

Krzysztof Soszynski suffers from some sort of brain damage. He talks about it in a really interesting interview on Inside MMA.

Very good interview. Krzysztof comes across very well.

Back