Any potheads from CO or WA? Has legalization changed anything for you?

President Obama already said the Federal Government, is not going to go after Residents in WA and CO. Local police have already changed policies and dropped most pending marijuana drug cases. I honestly think the Government is waiting to see how everything plays out, once they start selling it in stores.

If things go smoothly, and pot generates the kind of tax income there projecting, you will see a lot more states doing the same thing.

President Obama already said the Federal Government, is not going to go after Residents in WA and CO. Local police have already changed policies and dropped most pending marijuana drug cases. I honestly think the Government is waiting to see how everything plays out, once they start selling it in stores.

If things go smoothly, and pot generates the kind of tax income there projecting, you will see a lot more states doing the same thing.

Obama also said he wouldn't go after medical dispensaries, which he did.

Obama also said he wouldn't go after medical dispensaries, which he did.

You'd be surprised at how much that has nothing to do with Obama.

I love this shit. You guys know that Obama doesn't have supreme power, right?

You'd be surprised at how much that has nothing to do with Obama.

I love this shit. You guys know that Obama doesn't have supreme power, right?

You don't think that Obama could have stopped federal raids on medical dispensaries? Really? Why would he even say that he wasn't going to mess with them if he knew he didn't have the power to stop it and make him seem like a liar? It doesn't make sense.

Back