any posters here going to ufc 182?

They're packed and ready to go!

A2Posters-Rolled.jpg

Unless you're a ref or have killer seats, I can't see how seeing it live is better than watching it on television.

Unless you're a ref or have killer seats, I can't see how seeing it live is better than watching it on television.

Have you ever been? It's a great time. I went alone and still had a great time.

Some posters are probably already there.

UFC_182_Jones_vs._Cormier_Poster.jpg

first time going to an event in vegas staying at the mgm grand also hopefully run into a few guys for a photo op or something,flying from nyc friday trying to get a earlier flight so i can go to weigh ins to.

i went to jones vs chael and baro vs faber those tickets was hella cheap for super good seats,mgm grand tickets are sky rocketed i guess cause it's vegas and all,i had to beg my girl to go to this fight seeing as i went to vegas 5 weeks ago for the first time

sb6aes.jpg

couldn't miss this one had to be there,

It's a lot better imo. I went to the first UFC Rio and I had crappy seats far far away. It was still a lot of fun. The crowd, the atmosphere, the whole thing is a lot of fun.
Yes, the TV captures more details of the fight, but there are big screens all over if you are not getting a good view.
I also went to Bigfoot vs Arlovski and for this one I had great seats. Even though the event didn't have great fights, I had a great night, took pictures with some fighters and Jhenny Andrade (smooooking hot, btw), met a bunch of friends.

All things considered, it is a great night out, even though you might miss some details of some fights.

from the looks at the mgm grand it seems every seat might be good considering it's a small venue.might be wrong tho never been but going off pics i've seen.

on that note when it was chael vs jones i paid 450 or 400 for seats next to where they walk out,mgm grand wanted 1500 for those seats lol

first time going to an event in vegas staying at the mgm grand also hopefully run into a few guys for a photo op or something,flying from nyc friday trying to get a earlier flight so i can go to weigh ins to.

i went to jones vs chael and baro vs faber those tickets was hella cheap for super good seats,mgm grand tickets are sky rocketed i guess cause it's vegas and all,i had to beg my girl to go to this fight seeing as i went to vegas 5 weeks ago for the first time

sb6aes.jpg

couldn't miss this one had to be there,

Damn, have a good time man.. still yet to go to a live event

Damn, have a good time man.. still yet to go to a live event

thanks,i had a blast in vegas 5 weeks ago so can't wait to go back,if jones loses id be depressed guess ill drink away after the fight lol

thanks,i had a blast in vegas 5 weeks ago so can't wait to go back,if jones loses id be depressed guess ill drink away after the fight lol

can you pinch Arianny on the ass for me bro

I'll actually be in Vegas over the next several days but do not plan on attending this event. From what I've seen of UFC events on TV, I seriously doubt attending a live event would be something I'd enjoy: too many loud, obnoxious drunken idiots for my tastes. Besides that, though I really like watching Cormier's fights, this particular one with Jones for some reason doesn't do much for me. The rest of the card doesn't look very exciting, either. That said, I might try to catch the main event at BWW or some such.

Back