Any other Sherdogger want to see Reyes left stiff..

Him and chiesa are two guys I wouldn’t mind seeing stiff. No homo.

.. because he mentioned to Schaub in a smug way something along the lines of 'it's definitely easier to pick up women if you're not a manlet / that height is key or helps a lot'?

Hopefully Jones teaches him a lesson. He needs humbling.

He’s not wrong.

Don't like him or Jones so praying for a freaky double ko.

Fuck Manlets. Jones would say fuck Manlets too, but Greg Jackson told him to get some Manlet fans, so he doesn't. That said, i don't care if Reyes eats babies, as long as he beats Jon Jones i''' be stoked.

P.S, i'll shit on Reyes afterwards.

I like how these insecure holier than thou manlets want all their fighters to sound like mother Theresa. He didn't say anything obnoxious anyway, what do expect him to talk like a cuck? Dude's a competitive fighter FOH

I don't care one way or the other. I'm just certain that he gets wrecked by Jones. If not then something is just off.

How many people does jones leave stiff?
source.gif

The refs usually stop Jon's fights before his opponents go out. Let's not pretend he doesn't have the ability to rock bodies.

southpaw with a freakish ability to close the distance and connect with hard strikes

Reyes is gonna pull a Hendricks vs Kampman and ko Jones quick

Jones wins the rematch

source.gif

The refs usually stop Jon's fights before his opponents go out. Let's not pretend he doesn't have the ability to rock bodies.
You showed a gif of a limp body. Not stiff.

.. because he mentioned to Schaub in a smug way something along the lines of 'it's definitely easier to pick up women if you're not a manlet / that height is key or helps a lot'?

Hopefully Jones teaches him a lesson. He needs humbling.
Don't like Reyes hope we see Jones from past 2015 and his great fighting skills just without steroids

Actually I would way rather see reyes stiff left...connect, and in turn cause Jones to be left stiff...one can dream

I would really like to see Jones get flash KOed and then have a dramatic reaction and the go into hiding and come back like super Jones from the hyperbolic time chamber and then go on a crazy HW run where he is dropping old fatasses left and right and it bringgns Cormier back for the trilogy and Cormier wins a contentious split decision and Jones is ever so salty but also the official goat, that would be kinda cool

Interchange the world "sherdogger" with "manlet" in the thread title and this all makes much more sense.

<You11>

Back