any other results besides a KO in Lawler/Brown?

pincmil

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Anyone see this fight having any other result other than a KO?

83% of Lawler's wins are KOs, and 63% of Brown's are KOs.

See a KO either way. Anyone see a decision or sub?

I will say these 2 are both so tough that there is a small chance it does go to decision.

I will say these 2 are both so tough that there is a small chance it does go to decision.

In a 5 round fight? Man, I hope so! This fight has the potential to be one of the most entertaining of all time. Can't wait for this one

In a 5 round fight? Man, I hope so! This fight has the potential to be one of the most entertaining of all time. Can't wait for this one

small chance. I'd put my money on it not going the distance.

The only sure winner in this fight is the fans.

I'd like to see the later rounds and if the fight goes there whether or not Lawler can mentally handle the pressure Brown puts on. But if Lawler has Brown hurt at all early on, it's over. I don't know if Brown will KO Lawler. Great fight though. Happy for either to win.

Hendricks lawler was supposed to be ko city,

lawler and brown know this is for title shit so they may be a tad more conservative

that being said it will end in vicious ko

small chance. I'd put my money on it not going the distance.

The only sure winner in this fight is the fans.

Agreed. Very curious to see if Brown goes at Lawler like he has against past opponents. I can't see him winning any other way. At the same time, charging in on Lawler seems like suicide.

You know what. If Brown can survive the first 2 rounds , he has a chance against Lawler.

A decision is possible. Lawler is very calm and patient in his approach. If Brown pushes the pace( which he usually does ) than a KO is likely. However, just like with Hendricks and Ellenberger, that power Lawler displays can make you think twice about swarming him.

with that said, I see Lawler winning via KO

Of course there is a chance that it goes to decision or a sub. You can only guess what is going to happen when two fighters meet.

both guys are tough so they might be able to go to decision but it'll be a war

Doctor's stoppage round 3. Brown get's bloodied up trying to come forward on to a stiff jab for 3 rounds and his eye closes

Could go to decision, I wouldn't be surprised. Lawler hits too hard and is just too strong. I think he will batter Matt Brown. Lawler looked much better in his last performance. Lawler would of walked thru Erick Silva. Brown definitely had rocky moments. I can see Lawler destroying Brown's body.

A decision is possible. Lawler is very calm and patient in his approach. If Brown pushes the pace( which he usually does ) than a KO is likely. However, just like with Hendricks and Ellenberger, that power Lawler displays can make you think twice about swarming him.

with that said, I see Lawler winning via KO

Well spoken my friend. Not many ppl wanna get into a wild exchange with Lawler bc they know they will be dispatched quickly. Lawler will put Matt Brown down like a sick dog.

Lawler will be the first to knock out Brown. Seeing how both fighters are aggressive strikers I think he finishes him in the first with body strikes then punches.

Back