Any other realists consider McGregor the BMF by default?

Conor would have undoubtedly won the 2015/2016 baddest motherfucker award. The shit he was doing back then was wild.

In 2016 Conor got choked out by a journeyman. Bad motherfuckers don't give up their back and ask to be choked when they get hurt

Without even having to contest for it?

First of all, I mean, if beating Nathaniel Diaz makes you the BMF, what about the fact that Conor beat Nate more decisively (than Jorge) and that it was free of controversy..against a prime Nate at that? We're talking about a unanimous decision in a five rounder against a cardio machine (before his hiatus) vs a questionable doctor's stoppage.

The argument for Conor being the undeniable BMF:

- trash talks fighters at heavier weights, and is truly willing to fight them all.. competes in multiple divisions
- puts it all on the line with outlandish predictions and is willing to either bask in the glory of calling his achievements or suffer the potential backlash and embarrassment, with no fear at that
- wants Khabib in RUSSIA.. someone who beat him handily
- went to Brazil and Russia without hesitation putting himself in possible danger
- would never pull out.. has fought hurt on numerous occasions
- while fighters are pulling out with sore toes, Conor has fought with a balloon foot
- fought one of the best boxers of all time in his boxing DEBUT in front of millions of people with zero fear
- never shies away from defeat.. you'll never see him with a purple pillow or running away from post-fight obligations
- fights when he doesn't have to
- first two weight world champion

I mean, I can go on and on.. it's quite clear that Conor is the baddest motherfucker to ever do it.

Ah-choo, we are blessed to have such a mofo in the fight game representing Mixed Martial arts.

Agreed, just give Conor the belt.

In 2016 Conor got choked out by a journeyman. Bad motherfuckers don't give up their back and ask to be choked when they get hurt

Sometimes ya take an L. Conor took his whooping like a man, and asked for a rematch.

This was also at a time when Conor was undoubtedly the top draw and star in the sport. Not a lot of people in his position would have even accepted an opponent change.

Tony stood up to Werdum...Cant get more BMF than talk shit to a HW champ to his face.

Threads like this remind me of the upside of Mcregor losing.

No, the real bad motherfuckers are the humble, low profile guys who don't need to talk shit but can unleash hell in a fight.

First of all, I mean, if beating Nathaniel Diaz makes you the BMF, what about the fact that Conor beat Nate more decisively (than Jorge) and that it was free of controversy..against a prime Nate at that? We're talking about a unanimous decision in a five rounder against a cardio machine (before his hiatus) vs a questionable doctor's stoppage.

- trash talks fighters at heavier weights, and is truly willing to fight them all.. competes in multiple divisions
- puts it all on the line with outlandish predictions and is willing to either bask in the glory of calling his achievements or suffer the potential backlash and embarrassment, with no fear at that
- went to Brazil and Russia without hesitation putting himself in possible danger
- while fighters are pulling out with sore toes, Conor has fought with a balloon foot
- fought one of the best boxers of all time in his boxing DEBUT in front of millions of people with zero fear
- never shies away from defeat.. you'll never see him with a purple pillow or running away from post-fight obligations

I mean, I can go on and on.. it's quite clear that Conor is the baddest motherfucker to ever do it.

Ah-choo, we are blessed to have such a mofo in the fight game representing Mixed Martial arts.
Stopped reading at unanimous decision

It was a majority decision

lol you guys take the bait too easy

Mods must be asleep, I've had better threads than this wastelanded
Seems like posts or thread that have anything negative to say about get deleted or moved and these pointless and obvious troll threads are just allowed to be made time after time.

Since nobody corrected you, Conor won a majority decision, not unanimous at all

Sometimes ya take an L. Conor took his whooping like a man, and asked for a rematch.

This was also at a time when Conor was undoubtedly the top draw and star in the sport. Not a lot of people in his position would have even accepted an opponent change.
Yeah sometimes you do take an L. But a bad motherfucker doesn't take an L to a journeyman and take that L by giving up his back because he doesn't like getting hit. In no way shape or form has Conor ever been a BMF contender. Popular muther fucker , but not BMF

Jorge definitely won more convincingly lol.

I stopped reading after that

BMF does not wear pink blouse

yvWA8kM.jpg

Trolls used to try back in the day...

I didn't read op,the thread title was enough to know not to bother.This BMF thing is the dumbest shit to come around for a while.Gotta hand it to the UFC for going full WWE and knowing their generally ignorant consumer.

Back