Any other realists consider McGregor the BMF by default?

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Without even having to contest for it?

First of all, I mean, if beating Nathaniel Diaz makes you the BMF, what about the fact that Conor beat Nate more decisively (than Jorge) and that it was free of controversy..against a prime Nate at that? We're talking about a unanimous decision in a five rounder against a cardio machine (before his hiatus) vs a questionable doctor's stoppage.

The argument for Conor being the undeniable BMF:

- trash talks fighters at heavier weights, and is truly willing to fight them all.. competes in multiple divisions
- puts it all on the line with outlandish predictions and is willing to either bask in the glory of calling his achievements or suffer the potential backlash and embarrassment, with no fear at that
- wants Khabib in RUSSIA.. someone who beat him handily
- went to Brazil and Russia without hesitation putting himself in possible danger
- would never pull out.. has fought hurt on numerous occasions
- while fighters are pulling out with sore toes, Conor has fought with a balloon foot
- fought one of the best boxers of all time in his boxing DEBUT in front of millions of people with zero fear
- never shies away from defeat.. you'll never see him with a purple pillow or running away from post-fight obligations
- fights when he doesn't have to
- first two weight world champion

I mean, I can go on and on.. it's quite clear that Conor is the baddest motherfucker to ever do it.

Ah-choo, we are blessed to have such a mofo in the fight game representing Mixed Martial arts.

Last edited:
Lol conor fans get jealous so easily

What a shit thread, trolling out his ass. Wasteland this shit, there's too much Conor dicksucking going on at the moment.

Conor would have undoubtedly won the 2015/2016 baddest motherfucker award. The shit he was doing back then was wild.

We're in 2020 though, and Masvidal would probably steal his lunch money.

Definitely wanna see it though, especially if Conor looks good against Cowboy.

And decisively getting slapped and tapped by Nathaniel Diaz?
Makes him what?7C308C53-40E6-40DC-A154-941D0A52E14C.gif

Honestly, I think of Conor as a lover moreso than a fighter.

conor-mcgregor-underwear-selfie-01.jpg

Why is he proudly showing off a skinny 3 inch boner?

Hey man, it's not so simple: I tried applying some reimaging software to this pic before to digitablize a simulated picture of the Boner.

It produces a lot of noise / uncertainty in the simulations, with sizes ranging from 5 inches to 7 and a half. The girth as well is unstable and bounces all over the place.

I've been trying to combine multiple simulations from multiple pictures; I'll let you know what I find.

If Conor wants the BMF belt he has to take it from Masvidal. You don't get belts by default, how DARE you?
giphy.gif

Any other realists consider McGregor the BMF by default?
Without even having to contest for it?
First of all, I mean, if beating Nathaniel Diaz makes you the BMF, what about the fact that Conor beat Nate more decisively (than Jorge) ...
giphy.gif

as a Conor fan, i have to say this thread sucks dicks.

lol

This is bad even for sherdog standards

Conor beat Nate by Majority decision, not unanimous. God, you can't even get the basic facts right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back