Any other progressives here feel betrayed by the Democrats?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Bong hits, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Bong hits

Bong hits Every nation has its war party...

This whole dnc and how they screwed over Bernie has left me with a sour taste in my mouth about the democratic party. I think all of us progressives need to separate from our default support of dems and staunchly only support progressive candidates. The dems and their transparent corruption along with their middle left politics can no longer count on support from us if we want to see true chnage. What do you guys think?

hughesfan20 and mike sherry like this.
  2. Rex Kwon Do

Rex Kwon Do ál-ḥámdúlílláh

I agree bro, we progressives need to vote Jill Stern in huge numbers. Get all your Democrat friends to say no to Hillary and vote Stern.

Jill 2016! Si se puede!

mike sherry, Gandhi, Factory and 6 others like this.
  3. chardog

chardog That's President Donald Trump

It's a shame that Bernie is gone, I'de vote for him, but Jill, I have no idea who she is, and third party, I cant do it. Not that I cant vote for a third party candidate, she'll never have equal footing is why I cant vote. Unfortunately, you gotta play the game, either D/R, why wasnt Jill playing the game?

Because she probably knew she would lose. Trump and Sanders know this game, they participated because they wanted equal footing.

4. Bong hits

Bong hits Every nation has its war party...

This isnt about winning an election, because Jill has no chance, its about sending a message to the dem party that we wont blindly support them anymore.

Factory, ehtheist and glennrod like this.
  5. Rex Kwon Do

Of course, it's about a long-term transformation of America, bro. I'm down with that. Free drugs, free PhDs to everyone, tolerance, no more wars against anyone ever. But in order to do that we MUST make sure Wall Street racist "superpredator" shill Shillary doesn't win in 2016. Gotta get everyone you know that votes Democrat to vote Stern. Gotta keep the Shill out!

hughesfan20, Gandhi, Factory and 3 others like this.
  6. Mainez

Mainez Brown Belt

I'm still not sure I agree Bernie was screwed by anyone. I voted for him I the primary but his message just wasn't one that attracted older dem voters. Many of my older family members just didn't find that he really could explain how he planned to pay for so many things. I had tried to explain, but they needed to hear it clearly from him. One of them also thought he was a fraud because of how he stumbled when asked directly how he would go about breaking up the big banks.

I probably will support Clinton moving forward but will play closer attention to her and other dems to see if they're working toward their platform.

7437 likes this.
  7. Jin Akutsu

Jin Akutsu Gengar Belt Platinum Member

Praise Jill! Screw Hillary for attacking blacks as superpredators.

Rex Kwon Do likes this.
  8. Mainez

Mainez Brown Belt

Thank God for you Rex, the most progressive guy I know.

Undying Poster, JDragon, 7437 and 3 others like this.
  9. Sakuraba808

Sakuraba808 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Bernie is a bitch and all you progressives are spineless idiots too LOL.

10. TheStruggle

TheStruggle Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

DNC CHEATED SANDERS

DNC LAUGHS OFF ELECTION FRAUD

DNC GIVES MIDDLE FINGER TO SANDERS SUPPORTERS

KAINE WAS ALWAYS VP CHOICE - TPP IS #1 PRIORITY

One thing I would cation Sanders supporters is make sure Stein is on your ballot in November

11. berimBOWLoh

berimBOWLoh Silver Belt

lol both sides are always feeling betrayed but then come back like good little sheep.

once you realize there is no left/right or demo/repub you will start to understand politics alot better. career politicians are all the same.

deviake and Exi like this.
  12. Rex Kwon Do

I know man if we vote Hillary after she SCREWED Bern the way she and her Debbi Waterman Shultz lapdog did, we really are the spineless cucks the Repugnantlicans say we are. We can't allow them to be right, so we've gotta vote JILL 2016.

13. Cygnus A

Cygnus A Brown Belt

The greatest lie the Republicans have sold is that Democrats are actually left. Most of them are pretty centric and have conservative leanings on many issues. That being said, yes I am pretty unhappy with US politics in general. Republicans want to take us back to the 1950s and the Democrats keep promising stuff they cant or wont deliver.

deviake, M3t4tr0n and Sohei like this.
  14. lfd0311

lfd0311 Pink Belt

There is nothing "progressive" about those who refer to themselves as progressives.

15. Sakuraba808

Sakuraba808 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Bernie supporters are acting like Napoleon's sycophants. At least Napoleon had the balls to come back from exile, tell an entire army to either shoot him in the face or turn on the monarchy and take back the empire.

16. Possum Jenkins

Possum Jenkins 3 Piece with a Soda Belt

The progressive movement already is starting to bear SOME fruit.

Hillary has noticeably shifted her positions to the left just in these last few months thanks to pressure from Bernie supporters. Now she's saying that any family making under $125k should get free college tuition, she's considering single-payer, $15/hour minimum wage, etc.

These are all Bernie proposals. Hillary was either hazy or completely quiet on them. Now they're part of the official platform.

Social movements aren't about one person or one election. They build and build over the years racking up successes and trying to keep the losses at a minimum.

17. TheComebackKid

TheComebackKid Titanium Belt

Progressives are as about as spineless as you're going to find so expect them to line up behind the most transparently corrupt and wall street owned candidate in history.

Lol @ revolution.

glennrod likes this.
  18. TheStruggle

TheStruggle Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

lol @ the party who wants to ban guns and free speech being conservative leaning

19. m52nickerson

m52nickerson EXTERMINATE!

That's brilliant. Help hand the election over to the GOP the party even further away from what you believe in. I'm sure the Democratic party will then more to the left on that result and not more to the center....right?

20. m52nickerson

m52nickerson EXTERMINATE!

Says the man who will most like vote for Trump, the GOP candidate that is against free trade, cozying up to Russia and holds a bunch of other stances that use to be the opposite of the conservative core beliefs.