any other places sell the vulkan gi?

Mobsta

White Belt
Reaction score
Jjprogear and bjjmart are both out of stock on the vulkan gi A3,, no ETA when they will restock. Looked online and no luck, can anyone recommend another site?

i think they have em instock at brazilianfightwear.com

If you get it from BFW, pay the additional for the fast shipping or you'll wait a month to get it.

ya i checked them out but at $155 plus like $50 for express shipping, i might as well shell out an addt'l $20 for the lucky gi.. but i wont,, ill just check out other options (gi's).

We do have them in stock, all sizes and colors!

Rio_Fightwear - it takes 10-14 days for an order to arrive, not 1 month.

BFW TEAM

I ordered a Krugans from you once it it took 61 days to get here. I ordered another and it took 36 days. It's not your fault - it's the post office and Customs inspection. Customs opened the first one and who knows how long it sat there. The box had green CUSTOMS tape all over it when I got it. I'm just saying, the extra for the express shipping is worth it.

I ordered a Krugans from you once it it took 61 days to get here. I ordered another and it took 36 days. It's not your fault - it's the post office and Customs inspection. Customs opened the first one and who knows how long it sat there. The box had green CUSTOMS tape all over it when I got it. I'm just saying, the extra for the express shipping is worth it.

Man, 61 days is a lot of time, I'm sorry it took so long. I can guarantee that more than 90% of our international shipments take between 10 and 20 days. Indeed we're exposed to custom delays but 2 months is a lot of time, even with custom delays. In your case probably there was other kind of delay.

We've been tracking most shipments and all of them are passing thru customs but it takes not more than a couple of days.

Back