Any other Pet Shop fans here?

JabToucher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm a bit of a fan and of late have been listening to their It's a sin tune somewhat.

This was the first song I heard and it definitely made me a fan

Wow. Talk about balls. A Pet Shop Boys thread in a Karate forum. Seriously?
Cool. You guys are alright. Be yourselves & fly your freak flag high, bros.

Wow. Talk about balls. A Pet Shop Boys thread in a Karate forum. Seriously?
Cool. You guys are alright. Be yourselves & fly your freak flag high, bros.
Being a Pet Shop Boys fan is sure as shit less ghey than being a Karate enthusiast!

Being a Pet Shop Boys fan is sure as shit less ghey than being a Karate enthusiast!
Why do you say that? I don't think either is "gey". Unless, of course, the band itself was gay. Which I have no idea about. Were they?
If so, so what? Gay artists have contributed a ton to music in all genres.
Anyhow, I wasn't picking on you or the Pet Shop Boys. In fact, I think it's cool that you're a loud & proud fan of theirs. We all have our own favorites kinds of music & fav songs. I was saying it's all good, bro.

I'm a fan of their 80's/90's stuff, haven't listened to much after that though. Lots of good songs from that time...West End Girls, Suburbia etc. What have I done to deserve this is great as well.

The only song that I really recall of theirs is West End Girls. But, then I was more into rock music at the time. But, I listened to some pop too like Flock of Seagulls, Duran Duran, Rick Springfield & others. It was all pretty cool.
My fiance loves that sort of music as well even though she wasn't born until 1982. But, she heard all her parents & her older sister's stuff growing up so she loves it now. So, she's cool because she can listen to everything from Journey to Green Day to Thirty Seconds To Mars & enjoy it.

Best pop band on Earth in my opinion. The first two albums are masterpieces while each album after have remained extremely strong.

This was later in their career but one of my favorites.

I'm a fan of their 80's/90's stuff, haven't listened to much after that though. Lots of good songs from that time...West End Girls, Suburbia etc. What have I done to deserve this is great as well.

Suburbia is a really wonderful video and it paying homage to S. Cal mexican culture shows that they really were aiming for their fanbase like how the Moz has a huge latin following

Back