Any other DC fans hate this fight?

Stipe is too technically boring to care about. The fact he sat around and cried for this fight just makes it not that appealing. Shoulda been T-Ferg stepping in, he can make 206

"Cried" he actually had a baby.

My view is that DC still wins but doesn't win as quickly or easily & beating Stipe again does very little for his legacy, plus I hate how Stipe has acted for past year & yet been rewarded with the title shot just because Lesnar yet again used Dana to get a WWE pay-rise.

Then again who else is there? Obviously Francis, particularly with how he has turned things around in his last three fights but surely he'll be facing the winner of DC/ Stipe. Jones is happy smashing over-matched middleweights & seemingly has no interest in fighting at Heavyweight & I've no wish to see DC kill himself to make 205 again when he looks so much stronger at HW. Without the money fight with Brock the Stipe rematch was the only option.

Dc is getting up there in age, would much rather see him fight some fresh faces... but this fight is necessary, I get that. Stipe deserved a rematch with his resume.

D.C. is a fake nice guy.

The UFC's PR has you hook, line, and sinker. Sucker.

I bet you think because Stipe is a part-time firefighter, he can't lie.

You should hit the strip club, they're all paying their way through law and medical school. Lol.

Jesus Christ.

It is a good competitive fight on paper, but I can't help but hate it. DC is one of the nicest down to earth guys in the UFC and he went from getting a money fight with Brock to an absolute dog fight in which his resume gains nothing with a win and loses a lot with a loss.

Wish he was fighting someone like Francis because he isn't going to be able to top his first Stipe win and has a very real chance of being retired in the cage.

With such a nice guy I wish he would have just retired on top.

TLDR... I'm scared DC is going to get knocked out.
this fight just goes to prove why DC is great. he gives the longest reigning HW champ a rematch.
DC has never been one to look for the easy fights (except Brock)

Stipe wrote the blueprint, but not even the best HW wrestlers can follow it.

3NpIn.gif

Cain, who DC claims to be the best UFC HW ever, getting KO'd while going for a TD.

giphy.gif

Why has nobody else been able to do it to Ngannou? JDS, Cain, Blaydes. These aren't bums.
Although I give Francis credit for the w .......clearly a well passed his best Cain , JDS isn’t a wrestler and Francis does have Blaydes number who isn’t in Dc league as a wrestler or mma fighter ............Definitely wouldn’t be easy for dc , but that’s how I’d expect the fight to go .... we’ve seen Francis gas out before and his string of quick wins doesn’t convince me he can go 5 hard rounds

Stipe wrote the blueprint, but not even the best HW wrestlers can follow it.

3NpIn.gif

Cain, who DC claims to be the best UFC HW ever, getting KO'd while going for a TD.

giphy.gif

Why has nobody else been able to do it to Ngannou? JDS, Cain, Blaydes. These aren't bums.
prime jds and cain beats him.

Yeah cuz DC hasn't had an easy enough career, right?

Beats up on over the hill heavyweights then comes to the UFC and gets to fight Mur, fat Roy, old man Hendo, old man Silva and fuqqin Black Beast.

Gets destroyed TWICE by Jones, the only great fighter hes ever faced.

Damn near blinds Stipe with eye pokes after roasting Jon for poking people in the eyes.

His best wins are Gus and Rumble, who he got to fight twice.

lolol
EYip5pp.jpg

Yes, super disappointed that he didn't keep his word and retired at 40 like he said he would.
Makes me worry that he won't willingly retire anytime soon at all and we will witness the inevitable, sad decline, not just of him as a fighter but overall.

DC has so much to offer outside the cage, and it would be a shame if he takes so much damage in the cage at this stage, that he won't be able to fully share of his experience, wisdom and talent.

Not many fights left for him, I don't think Stipe really deserved the rematch. If you get starched in a rematch, you should get back in line.

It would be hard to get an easier fight than the Derrick Lewis soft-ball. And really this is UFC's fault since they went all-in on the stupid Brock fight despite having nothing in place to make it happen.

As a DC fan, this is terrifying. Had DC stuck to his retire at 40 plan, this fight wouldn't be happening, it was dana who convinced him to fight past that deadline in the first place, and dana has a history of pushing fighters into making bad decisions (holloway).
Not to mention both cain and rockhold were ko'd in their last fights and possibly retired, and those are the 2 he always credits with pushing him to the top. He doesn't even get the Brock payday with this fight. Everything about it just seems like it;s not lining up to benefit him, and I cant help but think karma train is gonna run him over. I hope I'm wrong though.

I am the biggest DC fan, this fight lacks motivation for DC, has him talking about retirement and acting a little cocky.

Fighters get old fast and anything can happpen in MMA. Still, I think he will win. :)

Yeah I’d rather see him fight Brock too but it looks like that ain’t gonna happen. Still gonna watch the Stipe rematch though.

Would have liked to see him just retire when brock wasn't willing anymore. But i understand him feeling he owes Stipe at least a rematch given Stipe agreed to give him a shot at the HW title where he hadn't competed in the division for years. All stipe had to gain in the first fight was a title defense over a great named guy. So he was putting a LOT on the line for not really a lot of gain. So it's nice to see DC return the favor.
Brock getting paid sahn.
The word is with the new lack of a ppv model with their new deals made it so brock wouldn't make what he once did on ppv buys. And the UFC wasn't willing to see his asking price for a flat rate to compensate for it, so he walked and re-signed with the wwe.

Back