Any other Afghan MMA fans?

jawbreaker28

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
If so, who do you think is the top Afghan fighter right now?

Siyar Bahadurzada
Nasrat Haqparast
Baz Mohammad Mubariz

I agree, he was the first one to get a contract with the UFC. Haqparast also has a lot of potential. The sport is getting more popular in Afghanistan. I see more great fighters coming out of the country.

I think hasrat has potential. He is pashtoon

If so, who do you think is the top Afghan fighter right now?

Siyar Bahadurzada
Nasrat Haqparast
Baz Mohammad Mubariz
Every Afghan I know loves Boxing & MMA and also Siyar's number one by a long shot

Abdul Azim-Badakshi and Ahmed Wali Hotak are also two good Afghan fighters.

I think it's Bahadurzada right now, but I don't hear any news from him lately.

He's looking for a welterweight to fight that is in the top 10. He should get it considering he has had a few successive victories.

Every Afghan I know loves Boxing & MMA and also Siyar's number one by a long shot

With the right funding by the Afghan government, the country can produce some really great fighters. The desire for the sport is there, now we just need more support.

I trained with an Afghan guy once. He was an amateur but as strong as anything with really good technique.

Never heard of any Afghan MMA fighters but coming from the environment they come from im sure they're tough. Only thing that stops these type of fighters from being really good is lack of good sparring partners and trainers.

Sometimes you need to put a Mike Tyson and a cus d'amato together in order to create something special.

With the right funding by the Afghan government, the country can produce some really great fighters. The desire for the sport is there, now we just need more support.

areny there many different groups. what one would produce the best fighters ?

Back