Any of you guys follow the gun community on Youtube?

Also I don't think you can shoot optimaly with a pistol grip because I think it restricts movement, your elbow will naturally be wanting to point downwards

No, I'm not into tacticool stuff. My SKS that I just sold had the Dragunov synthetic stock. My shotgun (that I'm about to sell) is the more "tactical" firearm that I have left. But I sure won't put any flashlight or red dot on my guns.

here's a pic of my 870:

img0032zz.jpg

I like factory looking firearms better now, and I like the freedom of non restricted.

that stock is just mean for a lefty like me

Remington 1100 owner here, bro cracked the original stock, I changed to black/synthetic but It just doesn't look right so I got a new repro stock

that stock is just mean for a lefty like me

Remington 1100 owner here, bro cracked the original stock, I changed to black/synthetic but It just doesn't look right so I got a new repro stock

I shoot left too and that's why I bought this stock. It is awesome but I just sold the shotgun an hour ago!

Now I'm going to buy that O/U that I posted earlier in the thread with the money :)

that hunk on the butt looks really big but it might just be the picture, or just adapted to you, is it a of the shelf or specially made for you? never seen a version like that, gives it a futuristic look

I have a straight butt and it works fine

Sometimes I watch random shooting drills and stuff. I stop watching if they suck though.

If they aren't good shooters, then they haven't shot enough, why should I waste my time watching them instead of mma and Muay thai vids?

Back