Any of you guys follow the gun community on Youtube?

Symbiose**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not talking about Nutnfancy because he's in his own world, but more about thearmorychannel, cutlerylover, madbadvoodo, humans4targets2, derekgrebner87, etc

Am I the only one here who follow them religiously? If you are into reviews of guns and knives and food and the occasional story (and Vlogs), you should enjoy that.

I follow gunblast.com. His reviews can be found on youtube sometimes. I am a big believer in the 2nd amendment and have several guns. MMA and guns occupy a lot of my time. What do you won yourself???

What do you won yourself???

edit: I guess you're asking what I own

Well I change regularly these days...

Right now I have the following guns:

Rossi 44mag 16" lever carbine (which is awesome)
"Home defense" Remington 870 express with 18" barrel
A nice little Henry lever rifle in 22 magnum
Marlin semi auto plinker .22lr

I sold my SKS just yesterday and I'm buying this with the money (.12 ga Stoeger Condor Outback over under with 20" barrels):

condoroutbacklargenicke.jpg

I have no handgun at the moment

Last edited:
What do you mean?

My fault, I fat-fingered the keyboard. I meant OWN. I got two 9mms (S&W M&P compact and CZ-75 compact), one .380 (Ruger LCP), numerous long guns (Ruger 10/22, Mossberg 500, Ivor Johnson 12 gauge old ) a .22lr revolver (High Standard old) and a .357 (Ruger SP-101). I recently sold a Mini 14, Ruger GP-100, SW 642, and a full size SW M&P. Currently looking for either an AK or AR. Not sure which yet...

My fault, I fat-fingered the keyboard. I meant OWN. I got two 9mms (S&W M&P compact and CZ-75 compact), one .380 (Ruger LCP), numerous long guns (Ruger 10/22, Mossberg 500, Ivor Johnson 12 gauge old ) a .22lr revolver (High Standard old) and a .357 (Ruger SP-101). I recently sold a Mini 14, Ruger GP-100, SW 642, and a full size SW M&P. Currently looking for either an AK or AR. Not sure which yet...

Nice collection. I live in Canada and handgun laws are a pain in the butt here. I might get one soon but they are expensive and pretty much useless. That's why I tend to stick to long guns. I had a Ruger 10/22 too but I sold it last month.

edit: oh and I also have a Browning BAR in .308 semi auto and a .410 single shot shotgun. I forgot to mention them.

Nice. A 10/22 is a must for any gun owner. They are great guns all around...

I might get another one down the line, but right now my Marlin is doing the same job for like 1/3rd of the price.

So Symbiose, you are a fellow gun loving Canuck; my suspicions were confirmed. Aside from rimfire rifles and possibly shotguns, do you own any non-restricted, but "tacticool" long guns? I'm waiting on my RPAL/PAL approval, but have already begun to do some window shopping.

it is good that Sweden doesn't have the relaxed gun laws of the US because I would have been ruined by now :p, not that I really need anything else then what I can own, but want is always more fun then need. I spent more money at the gunrange then the striphouse when I went overseas

I really enjoy the curators corner, NRA museum that shows historical weapons, you will learn alot, really fun sometimes to because they are so nerdy

So Symbiose, you are a fellow gun loving Canuck; my suspicions were confirmed. Aside from rimfire rifles and possibly shotguns, do you own any non-restricted, but "tacticool" long guns? I'm waiting on my RPAL/PAL approval, but have already begun to do some window shopping.

No, I'm not into tacticool stuff. My SKS that I just sold had the Dragunov synthetic stock. My shotgun (that I'm about to sell) is the more "tactical" firearm that I have left. But I sure won't put any flashlight or red dot on my guns.

here's a pic of my 870:

img0032zz.jpg

I like factory looking firearms better now, and I like the freedom of non restricted.

I'd be lying if I said that Nutnfancy didn't have an impact on my current firearms tastes, his series on the Mini 14 and our laws have made it seem a decent enough choice for a potential "tacticool" non-restricted rifle choice (with a Tapco stock that is). I'm all over the place with what I want my first gun to be; it'll probably be a G17 or G34 but I've also developed a love for shotguns lately, especially since shooting an 870 in Vegas back in June.

I'd be lying if I said that Nutnfancy didn't have an impact on my current firearms tastes, his series on the Mini 14 and our laws have made it seem a decent enough choice for a potential "tacticool" non-restricted rifle choice (with a Tapco stock that is). I'm all over the place with what I want my first gun to be; it'll probably be a G17 or G34 but I've also developed a love for shotguns lately, especially since shooting an 870 in Vegas back in June.

clay pidgeon is one of the most fun gun "sports" you can do

very easy to introduce to total n00bs to, if you are doing standard direction on the clay it is so very instinctive but you can also mix it up with going from the sides or if you have a big electric rig the possibilities are endless

I have to ask, what's the advantage of an over-under double barrel configuration as opposed to a side-by-side when it comes to skeet shooting? I've never really understood the benefits and why it is so prevalent.

Nutnfancy has some interesting reviews but I've also seen some unsafe gun handling from him. It doesn't surprise me, considering he was in law enforcement and most pigs are fucking dumbasses who can't be trusted with guns. The few who aren't dumbasses are still pigs so I hate em' all.

I have to ask, what's the advantage of an over-under double barrel configuration as opposed to a side-by-side when it comes to skeet shooting? I've never really understood the benefits and why it is so prevalent.

Over-under for skeet shooting is A LOT superior.
As a matter of fact, during competitions they put the side-by-side owners in another category because they aren't competitive enough vs the O/U guys.

Nutnfancy has some interesting reviews but I've also seen some unsafe gun handling from him. It doesn't surprise me, considering he was in law enforcement and most pigs are fucking dumbasses who can't be trusted with guns. The few who aren't dumbasses are still pigs so I hate em' all.

Nutnfancy was never in law enforcement, unless you consider some part-time military job as "law enforcement".

I like his "table reviews", but I don't like his "tactical shooting" videos.

Over-under for skeet shooting is A LOT superior.
As a matter of fact, during competitions they put the side-by-side owners in another category because they aren't competitive enough vs the O/U guys.

But why? Is it because of the whole, "heavier is better for competition" train of thought and all that in entails? I've never been able to find a definitive source citing the reasons for the superiority of the an O/U set up. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

*shrug*

same line of sight and both are centreaim, with SbS you are little to the left and little to the right

as you are shooting and continuing the movement(you go from under to over the pidegon) the slight difference in the barrels height wise matters little.

You gotta get(or modify) a shotgun so that it fits you good to, otherwise you won't have a smooth movement getting the gun up to your shoulder and ready to aim, you shouldn't have to adjust your check position, should be glued so you can see all of the rib but if you put a coin right at the breach you only see the bead

Back