Any of you from Manchester UK or surrounding areas?

Giventofly123

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm looking to get into Muay Thai.

Are any of you from the Manchester area of the UK? If so, do you know any highly regarded Muay Thai gyms in the area?

I'm thinking about going to Phoenix Muay Thai in Whitefield. Has anybody been there before or know anything about it?

I'm a beginner to Muay Thai and my only experience of martial arts is through Taekwondo which I did when I was younger.

Cheers!

I'm looking to get into Muay Thai.

Are any of you from the Manchester area of the UK? If so, do you know any highly regarded Muay Thai gyms in the area?

I'm thinking about going to Phoenix Muay Thai in Whitefield. Has anybody been there before or know anything about it?

I'm a beginner to Muay Thai and my only experience of martial arts is through Taekwondo which I did when I was younger.

Cheers!

I'm not from there but I know some of the gyms in the area. Phoenix Muay Thai is a legit place, their coach was taught by Master Sken and Phil Nurse respectively (Phil Nurse is one of the many people who has taught GSP over the years, he now runs the Wat in New York). There is also GFC in Bury, which is another gym with pretty good facilities.

Master A's Muay Thai is one that looks really good as well, that guy is a killer with knee strikes.

Aside from Muay Thai there is also the Snake Pit in Wigan which is THE place for catch wrestling. Either way experience or not, you'll be fine, training is hard but if you enjoy doing it, then I doubt you'll have any trouble!

Goto Bisping's gym. He just beat Anderson Silva. You can be the next great gate keeper for UFC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back