Any Norm MacDonald fans?

Really liked the podcast he did with Russell Brand.

Dirty Work was the shit

"You fellas have a lot of growing up to do, I'll tell you that. Ridiculous. Completely ridiculous. Can you believe these characters? Way out of line. Way out of line. Have a good mind to go to the warden about this. You know what hurts the most is the... the lack of respect. You know? That's what hurts the most. Except for the... Except for the other thing. That hurts the most. But the lack of respect hurts the second most."

Does he still have that farm?
I used to love his song when I was a kid.

I think his name is Ronald actually.

Oh hell yes! I was so let down when he stopped doing the podcast!

I liked his sports show he had not to long ago.

I love his stuff, but hated his show. Felt like he was neutered/censored and couldn't be himself. Almost like he had to stick to a specific format which made his material seem forced. I'll watch/listen to anything with him in it still though.

My friend is a die hard fan of that youtube show he does. I really should check it out.

Finally. He is amazing at what he does. Too bad he seems to be his biggest enemy.

original.0

Yes always enjoyed his dry humour, both he and Harland Williams always crack me up with their brand of comedy

Sure it is. It's funny. It's funny because it's ah, bigger than, ah....you know, a normal hat.

He's one of my favorite comedians. He could make any joke funny.

Back