any news or rumors of Sergei Kharitonov?

norsuu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
why ufc don't sign him?

why bellator don't sign him?

he is wasting his years fighting no top fighters in minor leagues...and fighting k1...shame

I think he's just happy doing the fighter for hire bit as his career is winding down.

I think he won't come to UFC due to that golden glory thing. Also, he didn't look that awesome in his last fight.

he wants too much money so glory and M-1 is where he'll stay

He priced himself out of a contract with UFC and Bellator, neither are interested in him according to Jason Floyd and Karim Zidan.

He's asking for way too much and neither org thinks he's worthy what he wants.

Have him fight Tybura and see how much he wants after that. :)

I gave up on him. First he doesn't really try to get in the UFC after the SF purchase probably because of money and kickboxing but then he simply got fat looked vaerage in kickboxing and didn't sign with any other major MMA organization either or did even fight regularly.

I simply give up if he wanted he could sign with at leats a semi big MMA organization and fight regularly and if he was willing to go on an average contract for the first few fights I'm sure the UFC would take him he has an exciting style.

But he just wasting what's left o his career at this point and with him having been int the game so long, being inactive and regularly getting really out of shape, him seemingly not forgetting everything about grappling he once knew, his lack of motivation and the fact that his style for several years has been to block punches with his face I don't see him doing anything important in MMA if he doesn't sign with the UFC this year.

He's a name and a good striker but lets be real, he didnt exactly look great vs Kenny Garner, lets not pretend he beats anyone in the top 10 in UFC.

I heard he wants more than he is getting and Bellator and UFC don't want him.

He's going the Alex Emelianenko route of wasted talent.

Probably will start baking bread and fighting on mountaintops.

Watching the Garner fight seems to me that he's totally out of his prime and sure he would have no chances vs. Tybura or even Smoldarev.

Btw if I understood correctly he's getting decent salaries in MMA+KB staying in Russia, so no needs for him to go to fight out of eurasian orgs.

Watching the Garner fight seems to me that he's totally out of his prime and sure he would have no chances vs. Tybura or even Smoldarev.

Btw if I understood correctly he's getting decent salaries in MMA+KB staying in Russia, so no needs for him to go to fight out of eurasian orgs.

Exactly. If he's getting paid well he doesn't necessarily need to fight elsewhere.

Back