Any news on when Korean Zombie returns?

I haven't heard anything, really looking forward to the return of KZ.

Him vs. the Swanson/Stephens loser would be a pretty sick fight

I want to see Cub vs TKZ more than any other fight at featherweight

He mentioned September, said he was offered Dustin Poirer rematch, or two others (who I can't remember)

In two years, he'll be back.

Hopefully they put him on the Saitama card since I think the Macau card is already filled with headliners since they already have Le/Bisping and Lombard/DHK on that.

Whenever the apocalypse happens and the dead rise from the grave, that shall be the hour of the KOREAN ZOMBIE.

Fuck, can't believe it's been almost a year since UFC 163...

I haven't heard anything about his return but whenever it is, I'll be waiting. Dude is a fucking warrior.

Hopefully they put him on the Saitama card since I think the Macau card is already filled with headliners since they already have Le/Bisping and Lombard/DHK on that.

Yeah that would be a good fit especially if he said he wants to return in September. Don't know who he could fight though, maybe Lentz or the loser of Guida/Bermudez.

On UFC Tonight maybe a month back it was reported he was looking to return in August or September against Lamas but Lamas was looking to get a fight earlier then that in order to line up a fight in Mexico City.

KZ is not all recovered from his shoulder tear but, he is going to be back at September, and there is a Saitama card, UFC 178, and a Brazilian fight night.

So, god hell no UFC ain't going to let KZ fight in Brazil,
Japan is likable but don't know if KZ can do that cuz there isn't much of a fan base for him at Japan no more for his rightful actions to the rising sun flag, Japanese won't like except for Kawajiri-KZ maybe.
And a Toronto UFC 178 card would be also likable considering he had been to Canada once and he is a bigger star in American Continent then at East Asia

KZ is not all recovered from his shoulder tear but, he is going to be back at September, and there is a Saitama card, UFC 178, and a Brazilian fight night.

So, god hell no UFC ain't going to let KZ fight in Brazil,
Japan is likable but don't know if KZ can do that cuz there isn't much of a fan base for him at Japan no more for his rightful actions to the rising sun flag, Japanese won't like except for Kawajiri-KZ maybe.
And a Toronto UFC 178 card would be also likable considering he had been to Canada once and he is a bigger star in American Continent then at East Asia

Ohhh man that would be sooooo awesome if he's on the toronto card!!

man i loves to see him fighting again

does anyone know if he still has to commit 2 years to the Korean Army? That will be a huge layoff when he's in the prime of his career.

Back