Any news on Mousasi?

jeflax

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I want to see him fight Jacare.

This is how I think it would be a rematch between those guys.

[YT]DBNYwxDZ_pA[/YT]

they are friends and mousasi actually didnt feel all that great about knocking him out the first time. he looks like the saddest tournament winner of all time

That video is awesome no matter how many times I've seen it.

I have a feeling Mousassi/Carmont is coming, and Carmont might win :( NOOOOOO

Thanks , so far I've survived AV bets in the Weidman/Silva Fights and Jones/Gutaffson fights

O man never saw that vid till now. Jaguar straight up bossed that caiman. Well earned meal.

That video is so full of awesomeness.

Not that interested in the Jacare rematch though.

Vitor Mousasi is top of my list at the moment. But that will probably never happen since Vitor seems to be allowed to handpick his opponents these days.

I had no idea they were friends before the first fight, and actually googled it and found this, hadn't seen this video ever, pretty cool! so i'd though i'd share it, even though most people on here are probably gonna say they saw it like 5 years ago or something xD

[YT]R_k3KuPIHi4[/YT]

I had no idea they were friends before the first fight, and actually googled it and found this, hadn't seen this video ever, pretty cool! so i'd though i'd share it, even though most people on here are probably gonna say they saw it like 5 years ago or something xD

[YT]R_k3KuPIHi4[/YT]

Heh that video is awesome, I never saw that

[YT]R_k3KuPIHi4[/YT]

Awesome, thanks for sharing that. Never seen it

[YT]R_k3KuPIHi4[/YT]

niceeeeeeee

Back