Any news on Jones?

Renzo Machida

Carlson Gracie Lineage
@Orange
Reaction score
He's training? No activities on his Intagram or Twitter for months... No news on the media... Why the reporters arent covering him? I am curious about how he's been doing and his shape!

There was news of him "letting some chick drive his car"

still searching for his soul, the last thing I heard

[YT]/watch?v=Jbe7FGnCW10[/YT]

Funny thing you asked that.

I was just watching the latest BMF ranch video (uploaded today) and I saw him in it. Fast forward to the 10:20 minute mark.

Last edited:
Heard he's trying to make a deal with coca cola to sponsor him.

He's busy running into poles with his Reebok pumps

I was just watching the latest BMF ranch video (uploaded today) and I saw him in it. Fast forward to the 10:20 minute mark.

Looks in excellent shape. Hes gonna come back even better, just watch :eek:

The last I heard towards the end of June was the case and trial were on pause because the prosecution was lacking evidence against him. The district attorney said they dont have enough here for a trial and if they proceed it would result in a early dismissal for Jonny.

No updates yet

Still the best in his division and he's probably sitting around trying to avoid recreational drugs

Topics: Cub, Cowboy, Diego and Bones talk Straight Outta Compton with Jon unsure if it was Ice Cube or Ice-T in the movie. Diego learns stuffs and Jon discusses what he has been doing with his time.

Cowboy: What you been doing, just a lot of church and stuff.
Jones: Yea, Soul searching. Soul searching.
Cowboy: You find anything.

well given the latest news he will probably come back to the ufc i guess before the second half of next year (my guess). it seems that they cant find a medical report or some shit that is required to proceed with his trial, so if thats the case, they will just drop it. interesting how this is so convenient, right

but lately he had already come back to fucking chicks outside his "marriage". maybe he will comeback to drink and drive too

well given the latest news he will probably come back to the ufc i guess before the second half of next year (my guess). it seems that they cant find a medical report or some shit that is required to proceed with his trial, so if thats the case, they will just drop it. interesting how this is so convenient, right

but lately he had already come back to fucking chicks outside his "marriage". maybe he will comeback to drink and drive too

Amem.

His reception in the UFC is gonna be ugly if the case really gets dismissed. Everyone knows he's guilty, that sound like BS and crooked.

I don't see they bringing him back so soon if there's a dismissal, he has to prove he made amends. And it's not like DFW liked Jones lately, he won't make it that easy or risk blemishing the UFC's image.(further)

Pregger will still get his ass in civil court no doubt..

21lmsmg.jpg

Back