Any news on Jones Ngannou fight?

I have been predicting all along before the Stipe fight.. that its going to end up with Black Beast vs Jones, and that happens by Black Beast laying Francis out cold and he follows up with some savage ground and pound while Francis is laid out, and that will in turn set up Black Beast vs Jones for the belt....

I feel it in my bones, no pun

Noone is talking about it anymore.

Did Dana say anything about the negotiations or is he over it?

I thought about this yesterday, honestly I think when they go quiet like this it means a deal is done, announcement is usually a few weeks after.

Jon will ask for more money until Francis fights other guys. Iz normal

Jones will wait for 2 or 3 years till Francis hits 40.
I honestly wouldn’t mind waiting another year for this fight while Jones further acclimates to heavy weight while Francis improves his game even more.

After Ngannou sleeps Lewis, the talks will continue.

it jon jones being a diva why teh fight not signed yet.
Proper English next time please and I never said Jon was not being a diva, just that Dana had more pressing issues such as a snow in the yard which was a simple attempt at humor which you couldn't pick up on I assume :confused:

Proper English next time please and I never said Jon was not being a diva, just that Dana had more pressing issues such as a snow in the yard which was a simple attempt at humor which you couldn't pick up on I assume :confused:

guess not. cause jon jones cant cry poor house making 5 million plus a fight his words.

82875.jpg
We need to see a “ Franpe Nganpic” face merge as well.

Back