Any news on Jon and his "Tainted supplements"?

DEXATI20160724062530_zpsgqzrstcy.png

Things will return to normal, but not his legacy or our level of suspicion.
Ha. I almost forgot about him saying he can't even pronounce what he got popped for. The PCT drug you took is 2 syllables, Jon

Malki and company are still searching for an excuse/loophole.

Ha. I almost forgot about him saying he can't even pronounce what he got popped for. The PCT drug you took is 2 syllables, Jon
Lol its just named clomiphene when not using the prescription name. What a sad cheater. He thinks we're all fools.

Helwani: "Malki, are you saying you know that the substance in his system came from a contaminated supplement?"

Malki: "We know it came from somewhere, we just have to find out where. I know for a fact that one thing Jon is not is a cheater."

Helwani: "what do you say to the people who claim you might be involved in helping Jon cheat?"

Malki: "How many times can I explain to them that I'm not even in Albuquerque, I'm in Florida. I don't have any involvement in what Jon does in Albuquerque."

I think this whole tainted supplement defense is just one giant joke coming from Jon. He's clearly just going through the motions to try to appease the people around him that he didn't knowingly cheat. Especially trying to appease his manager Malki. Jon basically looked right into this guy's eyes and lied to his face. When the supplements come back clean. What will Malki do then? Will he just accept Jon and his blatant lying to his face to make a few bucks. Or does Malki gain some self respect and drop Jon like a bad habit?

Because I'm 99 percent sure those supplements will be clean and not have clomid in them. Jon thinks his manager and everyone around him are retards.

Lol you don't think Malki is in on this?

Lol you don't think Malki is in on this?
I think he is or has some knowledge. There is no proof thoug . So I can only speculate. What I think happened is just like my friend who is an Olympic swimmer alternate who is tested by USADA told me. The tests done by USADA are getting better. Period. They may not find the designer drug Jon has been using but they are able to test for trace metabolites that the designer drug metabolizes into. WhIle in the past the tests simply wouldn't catch such trace amounts and you would just pass. In this case it was clomid. Which means that Jon was most likely taking some off shoot of clomid with a modified molecule not detected by the tests.

Yes, Helwani knows but isn't ready to break it yet.

Putting heavy duty gear in significantly less expensive normal supplements is the equivalent of Fanta adding juuuuuust a little Dom Perignon to each can of grape soda.

It's total bullshit. Jon's attorney is well versed in attacking testing methods, attacking handling procedures, attacking chain of custody, and anything else to work the refs so hard that they reduce to penalty just to get him to go away.

Malki and company are still searching for an excuse/loophole.

And he's got the best lawyer for this type of thing in the business. Doing all the right things to minimize the punishment.

Back