Any news on Hendricks' future ?

NinjaSpider

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Did it get a mention in the post presser?

Im guessing forced to fight at mw or cut

Loads of fries and lard

Ah, ok. He still might get cut though

Possibly but I think that Dana will want to see how he looks at 185 first. Maybe the cut was too detrimental to him and he will turn it around at MW. It's unlikely but you never know.

Didn't he say he will retire if Magny beats him? Let's see if Bigg Fries is a man of his word.

golden-corral-office.jpg

He'll say he won that fight which he has an argument for, then hopefully we get to see him fight at 185 at least once for the fun of it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets cut. Losing fights and missing weight isn't a good look

Setting him up with Magny from the start seemed like he was being set up for failure.

Please all of you making fat jokes post a picture of yourself. lol

Hendricks has a serious problem with food, he shouldn't be getting as far as he does because then his camps are all about trying to lose weight.

hendricks-fatty-fat-fat.png

Hendricks has a serious problem with food, he shouldn't be getting as far as he does because then his camps are all about trying to lose weight.

hendricks-fatty-fat-fat.png

Oh i dont' disagree but i'd bet most posting hate are fat fucks themselves. lol

Hopefully retirement.

Guy went from arguably beating GSP to bum status
I had GSP barely squaking by, but in light of knowing that mother fucker was on roids, it wouldn't have even been close today. Hendricks was always average. PEDs just made him seem better than he really was.

Too short n frame too small for MW. Could u imagine what rockhold or weidman would do to him

Back