Any NEW Phobias developed from joining Sherdogs UFC Discussion?

I am really scared of people with bad hairlines now.

Yes, I find myself taking on traits of Sherdogger in real life.

Problem is, in real life I can't hide behind a computer, so girls find out right away that I am actually not seven feet tall, super gorgeous, massively rich, with unbelievably high standards for women, and they don't seem to want me.

I try changing their mind by throwing some MMAth at them, they are unimpressed, and don't care to hear who is a fanboy or a nuthugger. They don't want to hear about which fighter is going to be exposed, or is overrated, or who the GOAT is.

Go figure.

I get anxious every time a fight goes the distance because of shitty judges, as well as every time Herb Dean refs a big fight.

I've developed a phobia of crushing little manlets, so I tend to help them and protect them.. I recognize they are all just like my fellow sherbros so I treat them nicely knowing 1 shot and it is all over for them

I have this in the trunk at all times with teh 275 on it and randomly start benching so people know i am a Sherdogger..
rfp-dbp-lg.jpg

I developed islamophobia from sherdog.

Developed a phobia of incels too.

Why did I come here.

"Why did I come here?"
That's a question that has stumped philosophers for thousands of years!....

It's also what I go about screaming at the top of my lungs, when I've had a bit too much to drink...........and I only drink soda!!!!
:confused:

Yes, I go outside and nobody is 6'4 and ripped like us sherdoggers. Thats why I don't go outside anymore.

Yea but there is no one like that inside either,.... You're Damned if you go out, and Damned if you stay!
;)

Dumbfuckingmemeaphobia

A phobia of dumb fucking memes getting beaten into the ground harder than the Russow hammerfist of doom! LMAO! I've seen them since I was as young as Erik Silva is today (15 years old)! LMAO!

#wit

Any NEW Phobias developed from joining Sherdog's UFC Discussion?
Since joining, when I go to public places, I keep thinking everyone is a sociopath!!

A Beautiful girl was interested in me and was waiting for me to ask her out.
I took one look at her Pointy Elbows, and I was out of there!!
I have been alone ever since!!!
:(:oops:

Losing my hair lmao, never ever contemplated it before

When ever I see a short person

I hear Manlet repeating in my head and giggle

I don't give a fuck about height but the internet has made me hyper aware of manlets

Now that I'm a Sherbro I never bang 9's or any number below that.

Come to mention it, banging 10's doesn't seem to happen either.

The jokes were dead halfway through the first page, but I bet this thread goes strong for 5 pages at least.

I've developed af serious case of shittythreadophobia with a touch of wrongoforumphobia.

You forgot your "serious case" of ilikevisitingcrappysites, You might want to increase you psychiatrist visits to 5 days a week!
;)

Back