Any Nate Diaz fans sick of his shit?

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
I was a gigantic Diaz fan. I was jumping up and down at the bar obnoxiously when he choked out Conor. I remember watching him choke out Guillard and really thought he was a legit badass.

But ever since Conor gifted him those opportunities, he has become consumed with the notion that he is bigger than Conor and is pretty fucking annoying.

Lets be real, yes, the UFC could maybe have marketed him more, but honestly, Nick and him only had a cult following from the hardcore fans. His personality isn't really a likeable one to people who have no idea who he is. He comes across as a fake wannabe/wigger and can't articulate anything. Hardcore fans know that Nick and Nate are legitimate scrappers and that their personalities are real, but that following isn't the one that moves the needle.

The reason Conor is so big is because he riles up the hardcores, and women love him too. I am shocked at when I go to places to watch a fight, there are just groups of girls invested in watching his fight by themselves. Another fighter who gets similar reception on a much smaller scale is Cody. He looks like a drummer on Blink 182 and casuals/non MMA fans love that. Especially his sympathy story, having a hot wife, etc.

Nate vs Conor 3 is a big match, but due to the inactivity from Nate, that time has really passed. Conor vs. Khabib is the biggest fight in history, and I don't understand why Nate would storm out of the press conference like a girl. He is lucky to be facing top ranked competition.

At this point, I do wish he'd just shut the fuck up and fight.

Stop pretending he's a diva like Conor, he's better than that.

I was a gigantic Diaz fan. I was jumping up and down at the bar obnoxiously when he choked out Conor. I remember watching him choke out Guillard and really thought he was a legit badass.

But ever since Conor gifted him those opportunities, he has become consumed with the notion that he is bigger than Conor and is pretty fucking annoying.

Lets be real, yes, the UFC could maybe have marketed him more, but honestly, Nick and him only had a cult following from the hardcore fans. His personality isn't really a likeable one to people who have no idea who he is. He comes across as a fake wannabe/wigger and can't articulate anything. Hardcore fans know that Nick and Nate are legitimate scrappers and that their personalities are real, but that following isn't the one that moves the needle.

The reason Conor is so big is because he riles up the hardcores, and women love him too. I am shocked at when I go to places to watch a fight, there are just groups of girls invested in watching his fight by themselves. Another fighter who gets similar reception on a much smaller scale is Cody. He looks like a drummer on Blink 182 and casuals/non MMA fans love that. Especially his sympathy story, having a hot wife, etc.

Nate vs Conor 3 is a big match, but due to the inactivity from Nate, that time has really passed. Conor vs. Khabib is the biggest fight in history, and I don't understand why Nate would storm out of the press conference like a girl. He is lucky to be facing top ranked competition.

Nah you have never been Nate Diaz fan

The Diaz brothers have always acted this way. They feel entitled, always. I hate it. But it's got them this far so good for them i guess.

100% , used to be a huge fan now it's gotten to the point where i just want him to stfu , stop the crying and tantrums and fight.

Yep. Still a huge fan but ffs man enough smack talking and either fight or retire.

The UFC already give him a lot of attention,, he s doped

Big fan of watching Nick Diaz fight. I like his style alot.

But Nate is not my cup of tea. He got some of the same stuff that make Nick a very good fighter. But not as good as Nick was.

Huge fan and not sick of it...it's working for him. When he walked into the press conference yesterday I've never seen it be as big of a deal with Nate.

People worry to much about how many buys Nate is going to bring in or if he's a needle mover. It doesn't really matter the UFC will move on with or without him. So just a matter if you want to see it or not.

If you are a Diaz fan enjoy it while you can. Cause there won't be another combo of the Diaz bros.

Still a fan. I don't care if he fights or not. Fuck the UFC

It's not all Nates fault believe it or not, Nick acts worse and is a huge influence over Nate. That combined with a little cte and you have another Nick Diaz. And yes, i am tired of Nates shit, I'm more tired of Nicks though, the guys a mental case.

I was a gigantic Diaz fan. I was jumping up and down at the bar obnoxiously when he choked out Conor.

Sounds like someone is in love.

ComposedMediocreHadrosaurus-max-1mb.gif

I love Nate most when he's fighting but much love either way. The opinions and influence of other "grown ups" is much less important as you get older and Nate never gave too much of a fuck to begin with.

I like both the Diaz brothers they're a refreshing break from the mundane, monotonous, run-of-the-mill, wrestle-boxer clones, who all fight the same and all say basically the same exact thing in every interview.

Yeah he's a character and yes he is entertaining but he's got no top wins (Conor at WW isn't a top win). He should STFU and fight.

No, never.
This is exactly the reason I will always root for them. I like this Spanish soap opera shit :)
Even if they never fight again, they will always be biggest stars then 99.9% of the UFC roster and thats a fact.
I would like to see them fight more often, but at the same time if this antics works for them and they take more money, who am I to complain.

#209forever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back