Any more outstanding prospects?

Pychu666

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I remember many people warning others that guys like Brandon Thatch or Connor McGregor will make a difference, and they're on another level etc.
Are there other promising prospects on their way to the UFC, we are suppose to watch out for? The ones, that are going to really make a difference and beat a lot of middle-tier UFC fighters?
I'm asking betting-wise. There are good odds on them.

This guy is training under Schaub and is a BJJ Phenom:

Usain-Bolt-010.jpg

Hard to say, these guys just stay prospects like in their first or second fight. Afther that the hype grows and they become the favorites until they face a veteran or something like that In which card are you searching for goods odds?

Came in here to say Conor McGregor. Then I remembered he was already the GOAT.

Kel Varnsen is going to make a big splash when he heads over to the UFC.

Sheymon Moraes
Thomas Almeida
Raoni Barcelos
Sean Soriano
Pedro Munhoz
Julio Neves
Vladimir Egoyan
Rick Glenn
Andre Fili
Aljamein Sterling
Michinori Tanaka
Jonas Bilharinho
Doo Ho Choi
Tom Breese

They're some of the top prospects in the sport.

Tom Niinimaki can't really be considered a prospect but he should be in the UFC. He had picked up another win about 30 minutes ago against Walel Watson.

a lot of russian prospects: pretty much all of m-1 globals lightweight and welterweights that are top

This guy looks pretty interesting. Beat Derrick Lewis who KO'd Jared Rosholt, whom the UFC just signed. Garner, Tony Lopez (back when he was on a 16-fight win streak) and Tim Sylvia are all solid wins. Only lost to Cormier.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Tony-Johnson-41069

He's a very good wrestler and quite athletic for his size. He got in deep on a double against Cormier and only Daniel's incredible base and balance saved him.

I recommend you to look for Guido Cannetti, his the number 1 FW and BW in argentina with many wins over brasil and usa, he has never pass the 1st round and his only loss was to cristiano marcelo, who's a LW, his now with a contract on his way to the ufc.
Also recom Sergio Pettis, showtime lil brother, his undefeated in 9 fights and still 19 years old, he's a FlW

Back