any MMA fighters from CT?

JayCT

White Belt
Reaction score
New member to the forum here, hope the introduction is welcome

I decided to take a step into jiu-jistu earlier in the year, yet have been training to get my body into shape before traveling down that road, as I would like to give 100% to learning the craft.

I am looking for any MMA fighters in Connecticut, looking to see where people train.

I am most likely about to start classes with the Jim Hughes and Royce Gracie of CT and New England. I am in Southern CT and will mostly likely be catching their New Haven class twice a week.

If there are any CT natives that fight, let me know...

Hey, I will be at Yale next year and was just wondering what you thought about the school.

I'm curently training at Bashta martial arts in Hamden. They offer a once a week Mixed martial arts class.

i would highly recommend brad's school in new haven (jim hughes network). although they arent geared really for mma, they have great bjj. brad is a class act and a lifetime friend.

i would highly recommend brad's school in new haven (jim hughes network). although they arent geared really for mma, they have great bjj. brad is a class act and a lifetime friend.

I'll see him there later this year then.

yeah new haven alot of guys do mma stuff at the end of class during open mat but i wouldnt count on doing that until you have been training for a while ya know, anyway did you or are you gonna check out the school in new haven?

Back