Any male fighter ever talk about their opponent's spouse like this?

So that means anyone is suppose to care how he feels about Ronda telling the truth about his girlfriend? The guy laid on people to get in the house on TUF, did all the manuvering he could to avoid getting knocked out by that nightmare Diego, and his best strikes were thrown at the back of Cat Zingano's head. Yeah, he's a nobody.

wtf? who said you have to care about how he feels (aside from the fact that you seem to be throwing a crying party about him and obviously do care)?

he has won 3 fights in the UFC proper by sub (not the tuf house)...

he hit Cat in the back of the head?

if he's a nobody....then i guess that makes rhonda nobody...her record in the ufc is less impressive

It doesn't really matter. All three of them are so catty, lol.

This, but Tate is super hot too though. She just has this look on her face like she would be an animal in the sac too. And her hair always has that look like she just had a romp in the hay.

Chael will smack Meisha's ass and make her cook him a steak like Silva's wife.

I'm definitely not a fan, but I don't hold it against him for taking that bonus money. 65k goes a long way, especially in the landscape of low fighter pay.

I don't remember what he said but it seems like it was douchey, which is totally in character.

Anyone here think Meisha & her bf are gonna get married? I have a feeling she might end up with a HW for a hub in the future... I did see a thread bout JDS and Meisha chillen and JDS calling her beautiful or something, I kno JDS is with a woman right now, but im jus saying

didnt he blame his divorce as the reason he lost to Velasquez? Or something along those lines

if Bryan kept his mouth shut after taking the bonus money, all would have been forgotten

I figured it was a male fighter saying how they wanted to plough Miesha.

Huh.

Sometimes I find myself reading a thread like this and realize how sad it is that this is how I spend my free time.

Anyone here think Meisha & her bf are gonna get married? I have a feeling she might end up with a HW for a hub in the future... I did see a thread bout JDS and Meisha chillen and JDS calling her beautiful or something, I kno JDS is with a woman right now, but im jus saying

We can only wish Meisha ends up with JDS. That would be the coolest and also most hilarious thing ever but she's stuck with caraway right now and I don't see it ending anytime soon.

Miesha is hotter than Ronda, which is what really matters in my book.

I see this posted all the time, but I just don't see it. I think Ronda is pretty, not like the hottest, but a nice looking lady, but do most of you really think Tate is above average even?

Junior said Ronda's regular looking? that's hilarious. Bryan Caraway strikes me as not being too pleasant a person, he's probably a bad influence on whoever he dates.

Junior said Ronda's regular looking? that's hilarious. Bryan Caraway strikes me as not being too pleasant a person, he's probably a bad influence on whoever he dates.

ipBczNFJKzyF9.gif

I see this posted all the time, but I just don't see it. I think Ronda is pretty, not like the hottest, but a nice looking lady, but do most of you really think Tate is above average even?

No she's ugly and so is Caraway

Back