Any male fighter ever talk about their opponent's spouse like this?

mrsinister

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/8/1...ave-something-close-to-hate-for-bryan-caraway

"Caraway, I have something close to hate. I have a strong disdain for him. "

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/8/7...usey-miesha-tate-bryan-caraway-google-hangout

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/8/7...usey-miesha-tate-bryan-caraway-google-hangout
" You could just see, he's got, like, this film of douche on him...So the next time I see him, I should call him the Black and Decker coochie wrecker."

Only thing I can think of that comes close is what Mitrione said about Jenna Jameson.

It doesn't really matter. All three of them are so catty, lol.

Caraway said something like I'll knock her teeth down her throat then break her arm.

The media do really need to pick something else to write about, she could do five one hour long interviews and they would pick the caraway comment out everytime.

That's why no real man gets involved in female squabbles. You don't see chuck, fedor or don frye get sucked into that bullshit

black and decker coochie wrecker makes it sound like he's a tool for smashing vagina

not much of an insult

Caraway was really lame about taking Healy's hard earned money so I don't care how rude anyone is to him to be honest.

The use of the word juju multiple times is actually what put me off most about these comments. Just one of those terms that irks me. Lol.

That's why no real man gets involved in female squabbles. You don't see chuck, fedor or don frye get sucked into that bullshit

They also weren't TUF scrubs or hooked up to a top female fighter.

I'm surprised all the stoners haven't come out of the woodwork to bash Caraway, the dude is a douche but cops way more flack than he deserves.

Caraway was really lame about taking Healy's hard earned money so I don't care how rude anyone is to him to be honest.

Funny how people are still on that, Pat made the choice to use...not Brian. Are you telling me if you were in his place, you wouldn't have done the same thing? Or would you have been in Pat's position and lost your bonus as well?

Not defending Ronda here but in many cases when it comes to the guys, their spouses arent involved in the sport, and in many of those cases arent even public figures so they are probably looked at as more off limits. Caraway is a fighter with the UFC so talking about him is nothing special really.

Chael talked about Anderson's wife getting spanked by him and making him a steak how he likes it, pretty similar I think.

it's different, they're all fighters who publically hate eachother.

he got a sub too eh chief.

He didn't rob him, the money had already been taken as he screwed up, and it went to the runner up which happened to be caraway.

XPYwi.gif

Back