Any lightweight has balls to face Islam Makhachev ?

I just realized he failed a drug test for being a roider Lol

USADA ultimately ruled that Makhachev's testing failure stemmed from a "radiofrequency ablation procedure for frequent ventricular arrhythmia" the fighter underwent in Dec. 2014. As part of a follow-up treatment plan, Makhachev's physician recommended the fighter take meldonium "as a preventive measure against a potential relapse" in Nov. 2015. Makhachev then took meldonium for four weeks but stopped his use prior to Jan. 1 2016, the date meldonium was added to the WADA banned substance list.

"After a thorough review of the case, USADA concluded that the extremely low meldonium concentration in the athlete's urine sample, combined with the athlete's explanation of use, was consistent with ingestion prior to the substance being officially prohibited on January 1, 2016," the organization announced in a statement. "Based on the latest guidance offered by WADA on June 30, 2016, for cases involving meldonium, Makhachev will not face a period of ineligibility for his positive test."

Islam is tired calling out these so called top 10 guys - Hooker, Lee, Gillespie all ducked him, Al is the last hope for a fight there.

Can someone grow a pair to step in ?

I will do it. I will fight him.

Islam is a hight risk low reward fight.

Same as Ryann Hall

Who wanna fight a guy just to move up 1 or no spot in the rankings

Islam is a hight risk low reward fight.

Same as Ryann Hall

Who wanna fight a guy just to move up 1 or no spot in the rankings

High risk because everyone knows he's future LW champ material

High risk because everyone knows he's future LW champ material

No in that case it's low risk high reward because you can say that you beaten the future champ and if you loose years latter you can that you lost to the actual champ

Islam can be a really good opponent for some fighter mainly kevin lee because it set up the khabib match up

More proof khabin doesnt run shit.

Conor got fights for artem on the regular and then got him a fight with paulie

Lol that's why Artem is out of a UFC contract?
Making more in BK than islam makes in the UFC

UFC 242
Islam Makhachev: $49,000 ($22,000 to show, $22,000 win bonus, $5,000 fight week incentive pay)

Jason Knight was also forthcoming about how much his opponent, Artem Lobov, is being compensated for their bout tonight: “I heard that he’s making $50,000 to fight me. He put out there that he is making six figures in three fights.”

{<jordan}

22k base purse LoLoL

Making more in BK than islam makes in the UFC

UFC 242
Islam Makhachev: $49,000 ($22,000 to show, $22,000 win bonus, $5,000 fight week incentive pay)

Jason Knight was also forthcoming about how much his opponent, Artem Lobov, is being compensated for their bout tonight: “I heard that he’s making $50,000 to fight me. He put out there that he is making six figures in three fights.”

{<jordan}

22k base purse LoLoL

Since you brought it up, Islam got a new 4 fight contract after UFC 242 with much better pay than his old.

Either way who cares, Islam is on a different level than Artem - and I like Artem

Since you brought it up, Islam got a new 4 fight contract after UFC 242 with much better pay than his old.

Either way who cares, Islam is on a different level than Artem - and I like Artem
Yea and he has no sponsors unlike artem, artem also got more for paulie.

Back