any Kid Rock fans here?

Was never really a fan, I guess you'd call me a causal but yeah I like his music to some extent and know the song you're talking about, Woodstock 99' the day the music really died lol! Man that performance of that song was the best!

Mudavayne was kinda cool. That song about Ed Gein and his mom is one of my favs. Real talk.

Shit TS, I always thought you were a solid poster but this shit aint gonna fly.

So I sent a link to this thread to my good friend Nic Cage. He called me back almost immediately and flipped his shit, and I mean he was fucking PISSED saying "since when the fuck do I listen to Kid Rock????". I haven't seen him this pissed off in a while and he was saying all sorts of shit about the TS, at one point I think he mentioned sodomy. Anyway, he calls me up and says he's picking me up and we're gonna take care of some shit. He pulls up in his 1935 one of a kind Rolls-Royce Phantom and we drive up to TS's house. Nic Cage rings the doorbell and TS answers but he's also completely shocked that Nicolas fucking Cage showed up to his house but before he could say anything the Cage lands a stinging jab that staggers TS and he goes inside. I follow to see the action and I see TS trying to take Cage down with a double leg, but Cage easily stuffs it and TS receives a few knees for his troubles. Nic Cage is relentless and starts landing some bombs and TS goes down for the count. We waited till he woke up and Nicolas Cage explained to him that he doesn't listen to kid rock and not to sully his good name by saying shit like that, TS apologised and Nic accepted and that was that.

Hmm gonna have to say this is legit. Nic always appears to set things right when there's fuckery afoot.

Hell yeah.

I can't find a video of it but Bawitdaba playing during the pilot episode of The Shield when they were raiding the house is great too.

Up until Jock N Roll jesus, yeah. All his stuff after that has maybe one or two good songs on each album. Polyfuze method is a really good album that most people don't know about

If his song was to come on the radio, I would/will turn the station...I also do not own any of his CDs either...

I listened to some of his songs when they first hit the scene, and they were cool for a minute. But, the only reason he isnt a rapper, is because he could not make it as one. He could never compete with Eminem...

Also, you ever see his pics as a teen? No offense to any blacks in here, but he was a straight wannabe wigger, before that term was even used. He tried to look like Vanilla Ice, yet act all hard like a thug. Then when that didnt work, he went with the cross rock/rap thing...Its not like he was a rocker who went to rap. He was a wannabe rapper who went to rock...

Not hating on him, because he is damn successful...But he is not a redneck, is not a hillbilly, is not a rocker...Its a gimmick he tried, and it worked out well for him though...

thought he was known for blatantly ripping off other musicians like Metalica's Sad But True

giphy.gif

1422.gif

Kid Rock is fucking awful. So generic. I honestly think people who like that stuff just haven't heard enough music to distinguish between that and good music.

Born Free was a good song. Very Bob Seger like and Bob Seger is fucking awesome.

Born Free was a good song. Very Bob Seger like and Bob Seger is fucking awesome.

no he's not

Oh, and Kid Rock sucks. Talented, successful guy, but his music is horrible.

Back