Any James mcsweeny fans here?

usfbrah

Chronic gambler
@Brown
Reaction score
Jw. I follow him on ig and seems like a cool dude. But he always seems to get a lot of haters on social media. Why is that

I respect all fighters. I’m not a fan of McSweeney, but that’s based entirely on his TUF run - both in-cage (Wes Sivers fight was one of the worst fights in the history of the sport) and outside (him bullying other dudes in the house).

I alwayd remember his fight against Lokteff in One
Great bout

His scraps are almost always entertaining whenever he fights so I tune in . I was hoping he could make a run in Bellator but since coming from retirement he has been racking up losses.

I am a big McSweeney fan when he Kickbox's especially. He is a very smart guy hearing him talk on the KSW / SmartMMA incident was interesting.
His run in ONE was great, am still pissed we didn't see him fight Chopper Perry or Vera. Especially now with ONE SuperSeries, he could get both KB and MMA in ONE.

His scraps are almost always entertaining whenever he fights so I tune in . I was hoping he could make a run in Bellator but since coming from retirement he has been racking up losses.

While he is racking up losses, he doesnt look as bad as he did in his last run. Fernando fight could have gone either way, and hw didnt know till end of round 3 their title bout was 3 not 5 rounds.

Thiago fight was weird. If james kept pressing in the 3rd when he had him hurt instead of complaining about the headbut, he could have won that.

He is 2-0 in kickboxing this year and just knocked out top kickboxer former its showtime champ and glory title challenger danyo Ilunga. So hope he stays in kickboxing

I'm a fan of watching McWeiner get his ass kicked. Which seems to happen a lot.

Back