Any input on bad boy shorts?

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by ChrisJ, Aug 11, 2010.

1. ChrisJ

ChrisJ White Belt

Hi, well i've used mma shorts from a few brands such as jaco, warrior, triumph united, and i was looking to buy some bad boy shorts. I've narrowed it down to these two, but i was hoping you guys had some input on them.

Bad boy Scrapper Fight Shorts
    Bad Boy Brands Int'l, Inc.

2. Mumrik

Mumrik Silver Belt

I have the WCPIIs... Pretty good shorts and I got them very cheap. Elastic material and comfortable fit. You have to be able to live with yourself though.... I mean, big eyes on the ass and "Bad Boy" on the shorts is rather idiotic.

3. ChrisJ

ChrisJ White Belt

Lol i can live with the eyes, i've just heard good things about them so i decided why not try them out. May i ask how exactly you got them for "cheap". Unless $61bux is cheap for you.

4. Mumrik

Mumrik Silver Belt

They were swapped in for a pair of Clinch Gears what turned out not to be in stock, so I got them for the discounted Clinch Gear price with a 15 or 20% coupon on top of that.

Pretty unique circumstances...

Most of the great deals these days seem to be on Clinch Gear Primos and Sprawl V-Flexs... both great shorts.