Any healthy meal ideas?

MayhemMonkey11

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Whats up everybody. I started a similar thread last week, and got soom good suggestions but didnt get too much response! http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f15/what-should-i-eat-775146/
here, im trying to see if anyone has any good ideas for meals/snacks I can prepare at home and bring to work with me for the week and throw in the fridge! I really appreciate any suggestions you guys have, thanks in advance.

Lots of recipies on here. Or you can go to a Barnes and Noble, buy a book, or copy recipies lol. Lots of options

Lots of recipies on here. Or you can go to a Barnes and Noble, buy a book, or copy recipies lol. Lots of options

I am aware that recipe book exist. I have some and always browse the internet for recipes. I have read some good recipes from sherdoggers in the past so I was hoping to hear some new ones!! More specificly things I can prepare and eat in small portions throughout the week.

Point is, there are already threads on this.

Point is, there are already threads on this.

Then why click on this thread? Just to tell me that? I understand there are similar threads. Please re read my last reply to you. But thank you for all of your helpful input!

And this is why white belts should not be aloud to start threads.

I understand there are similar threads.

So don't make a new one.

cartman_retard.jpg

Why the hell would you make 2 threads asking the same question?

And this is why white belts should not be aloud to start threads.

I was waiting for that. Yes I said it was SIMILAR to other threads. However I was looking for ideas on food I could make to last me for an extended period of time. I hadnt seen anything on that before. Didnt realize starting this thread would bother people so much. Its a forum, ok. The title of the thread was pretty clear so you obviously came in here for the wrong reasons. again, thanks for the help a s s holes

And as we said. There is a search function. If you want to call people vulgar names don't be a dipshit in the first place.

I was looking for ideas on food I could make to last me for an extended period of time.

Here's one.

Find recipe. Create recipe x 7. You're set for the week.

Here's one.

No no, he means like something else. Something not so obvious. Something that a minute of thought and common sense couldn't provide. He needs that, can you help him or not, 455h0l3!?!!1!?

:icon_chee

You mentioned nothing about the search function..But I know that. I was just hoping for some ideas specific to my exact situation, didnt think it was a big deal. But I know now that it is so in the future I guess I wont do it. This is a ridiculous arguement. I will never dare post a similar thread again. Im very sorry for wasting your forum time!

Here's one.

Most things ive tried that with taste awful after 2 days. was wondering if anyone had any luck with other recipes doing this.

Most things ive tried that with taste awful after 2 days. was wondering if anyone had any luck with other recipes doing this.

New plan. Take 4 recipes. x2 for each of them. 8 days of food.

Everyone has there tough pants on today

Agreed, me included. I think i'll take mine off. I wasnt asking for a personal nutritionist here. Just joping for new ideas along with the ones I find searching on my own. I have some of my own recipes That I would be happy to share with anyone with being paid, I thought that was the point of these forums. But its cool, i'm done thanks!

Back